Why do girls run funny?

Holden McGroin

I recckon its their melons. Must be hard to run with 2 sweater cows bouncing everywhere...

Different shaped skeleton too.

Most lasses I know run/walk like John Wayne :nufc:

My mate goes to a gym that another mate of mine was an instructor at and he's told us that all the lasses that go there think this lad is a total pervert always spying on them in their small shorts and tops when they are working out.

He's asked me to go to the gym with him but I'm not gonna be known as the perverts mate........I want to be #1 pervert!

I hate running and don't do it very well. I'm not bad at throwing like, for a girl.

This brings up the next question, why do girls throw funny?

I assume it may be back to the breasticle issue again?

Hips - This is the reason girls run like they do. Their hips are shaped completely differently to ours (they have babies you know :lol: ) and as a result their legs move in a different movement.

Hips - This is the reason girls run like they do. Their hips are shaped completely differently to ours (they have babies you know :lol: ) and as a result their legs move in a different movement.

I'm not sure that's really the case, yeah women's pelvis are slightly different shaped, but biomechanically there's not a lot of difference.

It's probably more just pure lack of doing it (look up those stats on the amount of exercise UK women get after school age), after all I'm not sure Kelly Holmes exactly "runs like a girl". :lol:

I'm not sure that's really the case, yeah women's pelvis are slightly different shaped, but biomechanically there's not a lot of difference.

It's probably more just pure lack of doing it (look up those stats on the amount of exercise UK women get after school age), after all I'm not sure Kelly Holmes exactly "runs like a girl". :lol:

Does EVERY post of yours have to contain a snide implication that this country and society in general is going to the dogs?

Does EVERY post of yours have to contain a snide implication that this country and society in general is going to the dogs?

He'd have replied by now but his train home got cancelled.

He'd have replied by now but his train home got cancelled.

Either that or he's been happy slapped. Hopefully.