The official Liverpool Vs Newcastle United Arse-raping thread

Jimbo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles
The melodrama on here is fantastic

In all honesty, though, we're shit. If this was anyone but Keegan, people would be livid.

We are shit, but that's not down to Keegan. And even playing well I would expect us to get fuck all at Anfield. I'm not some idiot who's blind to Keegan's failings, but I fully expect us to get nowt at Anfield every time we go there no matter who's in charge.

quoted for truth, but still expect a fleetstreet jizz-fest tomorrow morning.

They're entitled to it, though, in all fairness. People complain that we're portrayed as a laughing-stock, but today we genuinely are. There's no way to put a positive spin on this.

In all honesty, though, we're shit. If this was anyone but Keegan, people would be livid.

We are shit, but that's not down to Keegan. And even playing well I would expect us to get fuck all at Anfield. I'm not some idiot who's blind to Keegan's failings, but I fully expect us to get nowt at Anfield every time we go there no matter who's in charge.

It is embarrassing, though. It's the manner of the performance.

We've suffered a lot from that since Robson IMO.

Robson's team came back a lot from behind to win, and seemed to have the belief to do so. In recent seasons, not so much and this season it almost seems like a few goals down = a rout. :lol:

They're entitled to it, though, in all fairness. People complain that we're portrayed as a laughing-stock, but today we genuinely are. There's no way to put a positive spin on this.

There isn't, but nor is it necessary to make a huge deal of it. AWAY TEAM LOSES AT ANFIELD SENSATION.

Guest Patrokles

There isn't, but nor is it necessary to make a huge deal of it. AWAY TEAM LOSES AT ANFIELD SENSATION.

The performance is shocking, though. That's the problem.

Edited by Patrokles

there will be no glory days with KK this time round imo wrong man for the job. Big Sam should have been left till the end of the season and then we could have taken stock of the situation but of course no we jump straight into the deep end again without thinking

Which results would have been different under Allardyce?

there will be no glory days with KK this time round imo wrong man for the job. Big Sam should have been left till the end of the season and then we could have taken stock of the situation but of course no we jump straight into the deep end again without thinking

hard to really say but do think the black/b game at home would have given us all the points.if we get the drop would'nt be surprised to see KK do a runner

could do with a better performance from Man City

Starting to rely on other teams now, thats when the mellodrama starts

mel·o·dra·ma /ˈmɛləˌdrɑmə, -ˌdræmə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mel-uh-drah-muh, -dram-uh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. a dramatic form that does not observe the laws of cause and effect and that exaggerates emotion and emphasizes plot or action at the expense of characterization.

so how is hope akin to melodrama? :lol:

If we DO go down, i'll pin the 'where it happened' tag on the Blackburn game, i would have thought. We were potentially nine points clear of the drop zone at ten past four that weekend. 35 minutes later we were three points off it. And now Reading are actually above us.

WOW the next two games are pretty huge.

hard to really say but do think the black/b game at home would have given us all the points.if we get the drop would'nt be surprised to see KK do a runner

Your Trial is not going well :lol:

Created more chances against Blackburn?

Guest Patrokles

That's the point though. There is precious little difference between the performances and results. 4-5-1 today.

That's the point though. There is precious little difference between the performances and results. 4-5-1 today.

Utter shit.