The official Liverpool Vs Newcastle United Arse-raping thread

Jimbo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there will be no glory days with KK this time round imo wrong man for the job. Big Sam should have been left till the end of the season and then we could have taken stock of the situation but of course no we jump straight into the deep end again without thinking

there will be no glory days with KK this time round imo wrong man for the job. Big Sam should have been left till the end of the season and then we could have taken stock of the situation but of course no we jump straight into the deep end again without thinking

Christ on a Kawasaki.

Have a word man.

Guest Patrokles
:lol: Yeah, how dare he try to clear a ball upfrield. What ameteurish prick taught him that?

Tbf he was intentionally trying to play it off Pennant for a goal kick. If he'd gone upfield, it wouldn't have been an issue.

I anticipate a 3-4 reverse.

:lol:

My mate's got a quid on it at 1000/1.

As expected, not disappointed. No point in getting worked up about matches like this cos they are just banker defeats.

Guest Patrokles
The melodrama on here is fantastic

In all honesty, though, we're shit. If this was anyone but Keegan, people would be livid.

In all honesty, though, we're shit. If this was anyone but Keegan, people would be livid.

We are shit, but that's not down to Keegan. And even playing well I would expect us to get fuck all at Anfield. I'm not some idiot who's blind to Keegan's failings, but I fully expect us to get nowt at Anfield every time we go there no matter who's in charge.

Guest Patrokles

We are shit, but that's not down to Keegan. And even playing well I would expect us to get fuck all at Anfield. I'm not some idiot who's blind to Keegan's failings, but I fully expect us to get nowt at Anfield every time we go there no matter who's in charge.

It is embarrassing, though. It's the manner of the performance. Also the team selection and tactics are the kind that would have been lambasted by Allardyce, and that, tbf, is Keegan's fault.

Edited by Patrokles

quoted for truth, but still expect a fleetstreet jizz-fest tomorrow morning.

Probably, but no one is a magician. :lol:

Without buying (a lot) I can't see how anyone can make the current team top 4 beaters (although we really need a win for confidence as this run could [hysterical hat] undermine us in the coming games we can/should win[/hysterical hat].)

2006/07: Lost 0-2

2005/06: Lost 0-2

2004/05: Lost 1-3 Kluivert

2003/04: Drew 1-1 Ameobi

2003/04: Lost 1-2 Robert (FAC)

2002/03: Drew 2-2 Speed, Shearer

2001/02: Lost 0-3

2000/01: Lost 0-3

1999/00: Lost 1-2 Shearer

1998/99: Lost 2-4 Solano, Andersson

1997/98: Lost 0-1

1996/97: Lost 3-4 Gillespie, Asprilla, Barton

1995/96: Lost 3-4 Ferdinand, Ginola, Asprilla

1995/96: Won 1-0 Watson (LC)

1994/95: Lost 0-2

1993/94: Won 2-0 Lee, Cole

I anticipate a 3-4 reverse.

:lol:

My mate's got a quid on it at 1000/1.

As expected, not disappointed. No point in getting worked up about matches like this cos they are just banker defeats.

Even if we were pushing for the UEFA cup I'd have expected us to lose this game.

If I were Keegan I'd take some of the confidence players off and try the bench out.