Which clubs are the most c**tish

Guest Stevie

Who do you hate?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool: arrogant divine-righters, who showed a shameful lack of regard for the lessons learnt from Hillsborough when trying to storm the stadium for the CL final last year, drunk and ticketless, yet still have the temerity to go on about 'justice'.

EDIT: And the BBC-led media bias towards them sickens me as well: Hanson, Lawrenson, Alan Greene, Spoony, Phil Thompson, Colin Murray, the news reader off Chris Moyles etc, etc...

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Voted for Leeds, West Ham, Spuds, Man U and Chelsea.

To be frank, Leeds and West Ham fans are true scum. They are thugs. Although Leeds have been brought back to reality, West Ham still think they are a big club when only the dodgiest of manouevers kept them out of the Championship last year. Also their policy of "buy first, ask questions later" bothers me. They're like Chelsea, but not as good.

I consider Spuds to be the lowest form of life in the Premier League, mostly because of their positive media bias. I hate the wankers and I hate the London media who glorify them.

Man U fans are about as plastic as they come - if you'd listen to them talk, Old Trafford has a capacity of 1.2 million, since all of them were at the game last night. Bollocks. Half of them have never even been near Old Trafford and have no link to Manchester. They're the original glory hunters.

And finally, Chelsea are the club we all love to hate. Their insufferable "support." Their cheating filth players throwing swan dives at the slightest touch and surrounding the referee if a call doesn't go their way. The fact that they were absolute nobodies for years and now they consider themselves God's gift to football. They're even worse than Man U - because at least they have history. One of the most maddening moments in football I've experienced was Drogba moving the free kick up ten yards or so before scoring from it in our Carling Cup game against them last season. Solano saw him cheating and tried to notify the ref, who was having none of it, and they went on to barely scrape it 1-0. Lowlifes.

most of the smaller-of-the-city clubs piss me off, Spurs, Citeh etc. ti's their embittered resentment to all other teams. Like we should feel sorry for them or be amazed they manage to stay in the premiership even though their more fortunate neighbours are.. oh I dunno, they're like a sibling bitching and whining because they're not the favourite, missing that they're not the favourite because they bitch and moan.

Liverpool fans piss me off because of their utter arrogance.

Chelsea fans (real ones) are alright, as are Man U and Arsenal fans... it's the plastic fans which make my blood boil.

mackems are, more often than not, pretty sound good for banter and good for genuine football chat. Scousers tend to instantly leap to records and recent history, rather get into an actual debate.

If Liverpool win this poll there will be a wake, vigil, chicken fetus parade right across the city.

It's started :(

_42819009_anfield_getty.jpg

Nah. That's just a picture of them getting ready to crowd the ref.

If Liverpool win this poll there will be a wake, vigil, chicken fetus parade right across the city.

It's started :rolleyes:

3...2...1... Chaaaarrrggge!!!

:(

It's started :blush:

3...2...1... Chaaaarrrggge!!!

:rolleyes:

:(

ManU for me.. strictly for the American fans who only know of the one team, buy the jersies, show up to the pub to watch the game and ask me about players......... on their team.

That's plastic

Edited by newcastlebootboy

Put it this way - I wish we'd stop getting Celtic for testimonials.

Their fans are total aresholes man, yet come out with this glowing reputation.

I've been with Irish friends to games in Stuttgart and Munich and it were the best ever football trips I made tbh. Especially Stuttgart when Celtic fans drank the city dry - not literally but in fact - without any kind of bother. Drinking with Celtic fans in Munich until 6am in the morning was fun as well. Apart from the sectarian elements load of good songs, banter and harmless fun. I'd do every time again.

Put it this way - I wish we'd stop getting Celtic for testimonials.

Their fans are total aresholes man, yet come out with this glowing reputation.

I've been with Irish friends to games in Stuttgart and Munich and it were the best ever football trips I made tbh. Especially Stuttgart when Celtic fans drank the city dry - not literally but in fact - without any kind of bother. Drinking with Celtic fans in Munich until 6am in the morning was fun as well. Apart from the sectarian elements load of good songs, banter and harmless fun. I'd do every time again.

They were a disgrace last summer, an absolute disgrace. The worst lot I've seen around here for a long long time.

religion and football should never mix...

Edit actually religion and pretty much anything else should never mix

Edited by The Fish

without saying hate sunderland, dont hate arsenal just the fact mostimes no british in team, on the way to a man u match with JawD we were asking ourselves why we hated man u so much, then we met there fans enough said, was the semi in cardiff,

hate people who swap teams and general gloryhunters...

without saying hate sunderland, dont hate arsenal just the fact mostimes no british in team, on the way to a man u match with JawD we were asking ourselves why we hated man u so much, then we met there fans enough said, was the semi in cardiff,

hate people who swap teams and general gloryhunters...

Welcome forum to the!