Barton

bawan

It must be a little difficult for Smith as he's been made to play all over the place around his major injury.

I suspect we've never seen what he could be and never will (although whether that "could be" is enough is open to debate).

Why doesn't he score?

Ferguson wanted to make sure he was disciplined in the DM role so got a sports therapist in who hypnotised Smith and made him believe if he went anywhere near the opposition goal he would die a slow and painful death.

Something like that.

Why doesn't he score?

Ferguson wanted to make sure he was disciplined in the DM role so got a sports therapist in who hypnotised Smith and made him believe if he went anywhere near the opposition goal he would die a slow and painful death.

Something like that.

Gotcha.

There's no way Smith (who has been shite) is as bad a buy as Luque or Boumsong were.

i dunno like. another season like this one and he wouldn't be far off

There's no way Smith (who has been shite) is as bad a buy as Luque or Boumsong were.

I was thinking more resale value too. I think Luque has to be the worst really, although signings like Diego Gavilan and Andreas Andersson were probably just as bad in some ways. At least Smith's had the odd good game. Luque was shocking on the pitch, barely played anyway, cost us a fortune in wages and in transfer fees and we had to give him away in the end. Smith's a long way off that imo. Still been awful though.

Edited by alex

I was thinking more resale value too. I think Luque has to be the worst really, ... Luque was shocking on the pitch, barely played anyway, cost us a fortune in wages and in transfer fees and we had to give him away in the end.

But you forget, he scored against Palermo!

Hot dog. Jumping flop.

I was thinking more resale value too. I think Luque has to be the worst really, although signings like Diego Gavilan and Andreas Andersson were probably just as bad in some ways. At least Smith's had the odd good game. Luque was shocking on the pitch, barely played anyway, cost us a fortune in wages and in transfer fees and we had to give him away in the end. Smith's a long way off that imo. Still been awful though.

Scored against the mackems though. :blink:

The fact that two of the goals in that game were scored by players who were dismal failures at nufc (him and Chopra) made it all the more sweet. :)

Scored against the mackems though. :)

The fact that two of the goals in that game were scored by players who were dismal failures at nufc (him and Chopra) made it all the more sweet. :)

Aye. Chopra's goal too :blink:

Scored against the mackems though. :)

Aye. Chopra's goal too :blink:

His celebration as well. He said it was the proudest moment of his career. Then joined the mackems. That game was brilliant for so many reasons. :)

It's sods law that he's going to get sent down, isn't it? :lol:

It's a conspiracy iyam. They've put his trial after the season so they can punish him depending on how well he does under KK. If he carried on playing shite, he'd definitely have got off!

Against Tottenham he was creating chances for others and had one memorable opportunity. Against Reading he looked more like the player Man City relied on to get goals. Alright he didn't score but he was making chance after chance. If he doesn't get sent down and gets a goal the flood gates could open and he could be the goal scoring midfielder we need.

He is entitled to the name and address of every person that called him on here. It' only reasonable. If they object (i.e. Alex), then their details should be given out of principle.

He is entitled to the name and address of every person that called him on here. It' only reasonable. If they object (i.e. Alex), then their details should be given out of principle.

Fucking hell get over yourself you borin' twat.

Have always said he's the attacking player we need. :lol:

Always looks like he's going to create something.

are you serious? he's been shite up until the past couple of games.

Get a life.

Get a life.

Get a clue. Opinions are for life, not just for half a season.

Still not convinced. Two swallows don't make a summer.

He has looked like earning his price tag over the last three games, but there's 38 league games in the season. Even the worst players can have streaks, take a look at Carlton Cole earlier this season or Matty Taylor at Bolton.