pubs in town opening early on sunday?

themags

anyone know of anywhere opening up early on Sunday?

wetherspoons serve alcohol from 11 dont they? i'd prefer somewhere open a bit earlier if possible!

you want drink for your breakfast as well? ;)

anyone know of anywhere opening up early on Sunday?

wetherspoons serve alcohol from 11 dont they? i'd prefer somewhere open a bit earlier if possible!

you want drink for your breakfast as well? ;)

few beers help calm derby day nerves :icon_lol:

I'll be heading to Wetherspoons beforehand probably like.

Lloyds or Union rooms?

Not sure yet mate, depends what me cousins doing, shall I be seeing you there? ;)

Lloyds or Union rooms?

Not sure yet mate, depends what me cousins doing, shall I be seeing you there? :aye:

Indeed ;)

Give me a PM and we'l make it concrete

Out in town Saturday night so I'll probably still be pissed when the pubs open anyway ;) Will definitely need a couple more to calm the nerves though

i'm sure you said something different, something about stopping in darras hall on Saturday night :aye:

Lloyds or Union rooms?

Not sure yet mate, depends what me cousins doing, shall I be seeing you there? :icon_lol:

Indeed :aye:

Got you on MSN. ;)

Lloyds or Union rooms?

Not sure yet mate, depends what me cousins doing, shall I be seeing you there? :rolleyes:

Indeed :icon_lol:

Got you on MSN. ;)

I know.

I just like PM's :aye:

Out in town Saturday night so I'll probably still be pissed when the pubs open anyway ;) Will definitely need a couple more to calm the nerves though

i'm sure you said something different, something about stopping in darras hall on Saturday night :aye:

Don't want to tempt fate :icon_lol:

Black Garter is open at 8. ;)

Three Bulls is open at 9.

These 1:30 kick offs are pointless like. If the whole point is to stop people drinking then the Coppers need to think again. They can't work it anymore. If people are that geared up for a pre-match session, they'll do it.

Mate of mine is taping the Clazaghe fight, then he's got all the lads round to his at 8am to watch it, Bacon Sarnies & Beer, then off up to town for half 10.

These 1:30 kick offs are pointless like. If the whole point is to stop people drinking then the Coppers need to think again. They can't work it anymore. If people are that geared up for a pre-match session, they'll do it.

I don't think it stops people having a drink but it does stop so many having so much.

Rather than 30,000 rat-arsed fans heading to the stadium at 3pm after 4 hours on the piss, you have 29,000 merry fans who've had a couple of pints and just 1000 alcoholics, desparate enough to turn up at the Black Garter at 8am for a pint.

EDIT: Like Jonny. ;)

Edited by Happy Face

I don't think it stops people having a drink but it does stop so many having so much.

Rather than 30,000 rat-arsed fans heading to the stadium at 3pm after 4 hours on the piss, you have 29,000 merry fans who've had a couple of pints and just 1000 alcoholics, desparate enough to turn up at the Black Garter at 8am for a pint.

:aye:

Black Garter's a fucking hole man, where I unfortunately seem to go every once in a while.

Black Garter's a fucking hole man, where I unfortunately seem to go every once in a while.

We've been introducing my 17 year old cousin to the pubs of Newcastle this season. Been like a season long tour of Tyneside bars rather than sticking to the usual places....we've yet to drag him into the Black Garter, perhaps 8am on Sunday is the time.

Guest Stevie

...and me :icon_lol: The Black Garter has by far and I mean this, BY FAR the single dopiest barmaid in the history of the bar trade.

the clock is open at 10 defo as i will be there

are you sure the garter is open at 8 on a sunday thats the midweek opening time

"cough" i never go in either .............................. much

prices are a disgrace in the garter too

;)