Weekend's Football

Besty

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, i'd love Arshavin here. He was anonymous in the first half but his second half performance made up for it. Totally dictated the play.

he was causing them some trouble down the left first half, but yeh second he really shone

Really hope we go for that lad

:cuppa: I fear there will be bigger fish than us after him.

probably, nothing ventured though

russian announcer is class :victory:

Annoying as f**k tbh. :cuppa:

well he would be with prolonged exposure but I've not heard enough of him for that yet

well he would be with prolonged exposure but I've not heard enough of him for that yet

More than a split of a second was long enough tbh. :icon_lol:

More than a split of a second was long enough tbh. :icon_lol:

you are clearly a naturally unhappy person :blush:

Glad Rangers lost their football is so incredibly boring, playing for penalties from the start is ridiculous the best team definitely won like. That Arshavin was quality I liked the look of a few of the Zenit players notably Tymoschuck the left back Sirl and the right back Anyukov.

some tosser on another site is actually defending rangers fans behaviour saying it's manchesters fault because the screen broke

utter cunts the lot of them

Another supporter added: "The people of Manchester have been fantastic - but the officials behind this are a total disgrace.

"Some people are really angry. They've spent a lot of money - maybe £4,000 to £5,000 - to come down here for this."

:cuppa:

Tbf that must have been hugely frustrating, camping out all day to watch your team in a cup final and then the screen going blank 15 mins before kick off. If it was anyone other than Rangers I'd nearly feel bad for them. :cuppa:

Guest alex

Have to say that although I wanted Rangers to win it would have been a travesty if Zenit hadn't won. It was nice to see a bit of humilty and honesty from Smith and McCoist after the game too. Unlike the studio lot, suggesting Zenit merely 'shaded' it. They were by far the better team.

some tosser on another site is actually defending rangers fans behaviour saying it's manchesters fault because the screen broke

utter cunts the lot of them

I'd say it was fairly inevitable given the circumstances, a huge crowd of people that have been drinking and waiting most of the day aren't likely to be in the best of moods when something like that happens. The usual policing of such things is unlikely to have diffused the situation either. Not an excuse for it, just realism.