Don't shoot the messenger but

Jusoda Kid

Yeh they are bound to spread shite.

My housemate is friends with a few Huddersfield youth players and even they spread shite about!

It's because they are seen as a credible source and they probably just enjoy the look on peoples faces, Holden Caulfield style :D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My housemate is friends with a few Huddersfield youth players and even they spread shite about!

It's because they are seen as a credible source and they probably just enjoy the look on peoples faces, Holden Caulfield style :D

:D

Definitely something in that, alot of people who are at a club will like to think of themselves as in the know and young footballers (if there anything like alot of the dicks we see in the prem) will no doubt love people hanging on their every word and acting like they're the big man.

Whereas some youth footballer will actually know bugger all about what the chairman, owner and manager discuss when they're together in meetings and half if not all of what these kids are coming out with will be based on the same shit stirring bollocks being writtend in the press.

there you go again with the insults , why do i always find you hanging off my nuts when ive never adressed you in the first place?

rather than swinging your cock about like a know all , why dont you bless us with your knowledge and literacy skills , maybe write us a poem .

the club saves how much per year now the 'debts' payed off? who benefits from that ? how many other clubs are debt free?

:icon_lol:

Roll your eyes all you want you are a chomp-at-the-bit mong. You're Leazes without the literacy.

Well, your a know fuck all with or without literacy, but I don't give a toss if you have any or not.

:D

Roll your eyes all you want you are a chomp-at-the-bit mong. You're Leazes without the literacy.

Well, your a know fuck all with or without literacy, but I don't give a toss if you have any or not.

You're Leazes, you're :icon_lol:

there you go again with the insults , why do i always find you hanging off my nuts when ive never adressed you in the first place?

Because you're a cock

rather than swinging your cock about like a know all , why dont you bless us with your knowledge and literacy skills , maybe write us a poem .

Hadrian, Hadrian, where ever thou may be,

Please log onto the internet and visit TT,

Just to prove that your opinions are poo,

And once and for all that nee fucker likes you

the club saves how much per year now the 'debts' payed off? who benefits from that ? how many other clubs are debt free?

Other clubs in the league didn't have debts at the level we did. Man United can afford to be up to there arsehole in debt because they're a good side but the general concensus is the debt we had built up was unsustainable.

Simply being in debt isn't the issue, the amount in total is.

The message full of unsubstantiated rumour and tripe! :icon_lol:

Time will tell, If I could tell you his name it would add a lot more credibility to the story but I'm afraid I can't.

Something`s up, that`s for sure. London Mike does not seem happy and him wanting a London is not that bizarre.

Today Liverpool have been linked with both Milner and Zog.................who would you guys rather see leave?

You!

If Ashley genuinely saw it as a business and wanted to buy Spurs, I can't understand the replica-shirt wearing support he gives us and the ongoing recruitment of new figures like the new vice chairman etc.

what do you think he's going to do, wear a Spurs top ?

Nope however if he was planning on buying Spurs then he wouldnt want to be seen loving the toon shirt previously, it wouldnt give Spurs fans any confidence in their new owner.

And I doubt he would have celebrated like this if he really wants to own spuds one day.

2vspuds.jpg

ohh im the cock , ok .

go pick a fight with some fucker else then .

manu(660m) , arsenal (300m) , liverpool (350m) fulham (137m) . they dont seem tobe worried about the debt .

if anything is unsustainable , its the 10mill a year wages mort and allerdyce stuck onto the club last summer .

Edited by Hadrian

Isnt Ashley mates with the Spuds owner?

Not as far as I know, he is mates with Paul Kemsley who used to be vice-chairman.

Two things that Wacky says completely contradict each other. If Ashley's plan is to buy young players in and develop them to sell on in the future for a profit then the talk of him wanting to buy Spurs is surely bollocks as he wouldn't be around to reap the profits on any of the players.

Plus Spurs has been ripe for a takeover for a few years now, if Ashley was going to make a move for them then why would he have bought us? It's not like he needs a stepping stone.

ohh im the cock , ok .

manu(660m) , arsenal (300m) , liverpool (350m) fulham (137m) . they dont seem tobe worried about the debt .

if anything is unsustainable , its the 10mill a year wages mort and allerdyce stuck onto the club last summer .

We don't like differing opinion around these ere parts. :icon_lol:

(just agree with them it drives them wild very quickly)

Not as far as I know, he is mates with Paul Kemsley who used to be vice-chairman.

Two things that Wacky says completely contradict each other. If Ashley's plan is to buy young players in and develop them to sell on in the future for a profit then the talk of him wanting to buy Spurs is surely bollocks as he wouldn't be around to reap the profits on any of the players.

Plus Spurs has been ripe for a takeover for a few years now, if Ashley was going to make a move for them then why would he have bought us? It's not like he needs a stepping stone.

they have stuck a 400mill price tag onto spurs , the only thing that makes it unrealistic is the small stadium and nowhere to expand it into , but then again liverpool went for 350mill and they need a new stadium aswell.

ashley got the toon at a good price , and thats taking into account the debt we have aswell .

on paper the only thing spurs have going for them imo is berbatov and keane ,both players could probably walk into most other teams , the rest of the squad can get to fuck as far as im concerned .

ill put money on us losing out to targets all summer long to them tho(london) , and man city(bigger transfer fee's) and everton (europe)

Edited by Hadrian

on paper the only thing spurs have going for them imo is berbatov and keane ,both players could probably walk into most other teams , the rest of the squad can get to fuck as far as im concerned .

ill put money on us losing out to targets all summer long to them tho(london) , and man city(bigger transfer fee's) and everton (europe)

Modric. :D:icon_lol:

ohh im the cock , ok .

We don't like differing opinion around these ere parts. :icon_lol:

(just agree with them it drives them wild very quickly)

aye, the only opinion that counts is anything you can put a slant on to make the ex board look like the anti-Christ and the worst football club board there has ever been

I'll also expect to continue seeing a round of excuses

they have stuck a 400mill price tag onto spurs , the only thing that makes it unrealistic is the small stadium and nowhere to expand it into , but then again liverpool went for 350mill and they need a new stadium aswell.

ashley got the toon at a good price , and thats taking into account the debt we have aswell .

absolutely. He knew what he was doing alright