Students

Guest alex

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my pet hates is the way lots of the lasses cuddle people they saw yesterday and don't know very well anyway as though they were their long-lost sister or something. False as fuck man. Plus, I reckon any non-students living in Newcastle should be issued with a cattle prod while walking down Northumberland Street.

40214[/snapback]

Soap dodging, pizza eating bastards the lot of them. Spend the thick end of three quid in the corner shop and put it on their card whilst i stand for what seems like an eternity behind them, while my 8 cans of Stella oot the fridge freeze my fucking mitts off. Go to the cash machine you cunts.

One of my pet hates is the way lots of the lasses cuddle people they saw yesterday and don't know very well anyway as though they were their long-lost sister or something. False as fuck man. Plus, I reckon any non-students living in Newcastle should be issued with a cattle prod while walking down Northumberland Street.

40214[/snapback]

Soap dodging, pizza eating bastards the lot of them. Spend the thick end of three quid in the corner shop and put it on their card whilst i stand for what seems like an eternity behind them, while my 8 cans of Stella oot the fridge freeze my fucking mitts off. Go to the cash machine you cunts.

40243[/snapback]

:D

True!

40214[/snapback]

40243[/snapback]

I knew you would like them, Heaton's crawling with the bastards :D

40214[/snapback]

They all used to do the *mwah.....mwah* airkiss thing on my course. Every day. When I know for a fact that they were in lectures with the same people the day before. I just used to sit there consumed by a psycopathic desire to hurt them. :D

I love the story I read once about students and traffic cones. Can't remember from where, but some workmen had been busy on the roads and coned off the bit with a hole in it.

Was on the route of some students coming back from the pub, and they regularly used to boot them all over. Unfortunatley for one of them the workmen had left one cone over a concrete traffic bollard and that kicker got a broken foot for his trouble.

Would like to think it's true.

The Ra's on my course were funny like. I remember one being really upset in the canteen and her mate asking what was wrong. 'Daddies cut my weekly allowance to £200'

Dear God, how will you cope!  :D

40256[/snapback]

:lol:

That would have to last me a whole term. I had to work for anything extra.

Rich bitch!

So, everyone likes them then?

40253[/snapback]

Used to live in 2nd Ave, Heaton, thats the one the Chilly's on. Over my short time living there i developed a serious hatred for them due to the noise they'd make when passing my living room window, ended up having quite a few skirmishes with the rugby top wearing variety of which i always came out on top, thanks to my more than helpful Bull Terrier.

Funnily enough they seemed to go the long way home after that :D

The Ra's on my course were funny like. I remember one being really upset in the canteen and her mate asking what was wrong. 'Daddies cut my weekly allowance to £200'

Dear God, how will you cope!  :D

40256[/snapback]

She'd have to cut it back to just one night on Osborne Road I reckon.

comedy_steve.jpg

tbh

PS all this intolerance is lending an awful lot of credence to AF's allegations about the dated and prejudiced attitudes of Geordies.

PPS, Geordie Fish (who's not here to defend himself) is, I imagine, the living embodiment of all of the various student caricatures described herein. :D

comedy_steve.jpg

tbh

PS all this intolerance is lending an awful lot of credence to AF's allegations about the dated and prejudiced attitudes of Geordies.

PPS, Geordie Fish (who's not here to defend himself) is, I imagine, the living embodiment of all of the various student caricatures described herein. :D

40262[/snapback]

At a lecture or still in bed?

comedy_steve.jpg

tbh

40262[/snapback]

At a lecture or still in bed?

40265[/snapback]

Not in the shower, thats for sure.

They cry poverty - get a fucking part time job then!

40264[/snapback]

Or get on the game as from what i hear all they do is shag each other anyway, might as well kill two birds with one stone.

There's a few in my street i wouldn't mind sawing in half.

I saw this student in the Trent once. He knocked a lightbulb off the light fitting and stuffed it down the pocket in the pool table, knackering it in the process. Pissed the bar staff off good and proper. Then on his way down the street when he left he started a fight with some poor bugger's wing mirror.

He was from Belfast, I believe.

I saw this student in the Trent once.  He knocked a lightbulb off the light fitting and stuffed it down the pocket in the pool table, knackering it in the process.  Pissed the bar staff off good and proper.  Then on his way down the street when he left he started a fight with some poor bugger's wing mirror.

40269[/snapback]

Scum. Sub-human scum, tbh.

They cry poverty - get a fucking part time job then!

40264[/snapback]

Or get on the game as from what i hear all they do is shag each other anyway, might as well kill two birds with one stone.

There's a few in my street i wouldn't mind sawing in half.

40268[/snapback]

Is that before or after you've shagged them? :lol:

I saw this student in the Trent once.  He knocked a lightbulb off the light fitting and stuffed it down the pocket in the pool table, knackering it in the process.  Pissed the bar staff off good and proper.  Then on his way down the street when he left he started a fight with some poor bugger's wing mirror.

40269[/snapback]

Scum. Sub-human scum, tbh.

40271[/snapback]

Sub-human scum so he is.