Students

Guest alex

how do, whats going on in here then?

tbh there are as many non-uni wankers as there are in education, it's just they tend to be more visible as they're always in the city centre.

and yes manc, I've got the moves :lol:

There are many many student wankers and a lot of them are drawn into the rediculous pretentious bollocks like air kissing and incessant hugging, but stuff like that is easily ignored surely?

the "not paying full price for stuff" is surely jealousy, you're not honestly telling me that you'd happily pay £2.50 for a pint when you could get the very same pint for £1.39 as long as you have a form of ID? The cash back thing IS annoying, but that's generally because pubs and shops provide those link machines which charge you £1.50 just to remove cash, I know for damned sure that there isn't a normal cash machine within a mile of where I live despite there being plenty of shops, bars and cafe/resaurants.

So I'll get cash back because I know I'll spend over a fiver at the bar anyway, if you're bitching about waiting, consider the students who have to suffer the horror of waiting to get on a bus because the proliteriat haven't a bus-pass and are fishing in the pockets for change!

:huh:

tata off for a Proctorial, then cheap meal somewhere, then cheap cinema

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the one?

Hannah02.jpg

42353[/snapback]

Just a red cross mate oh and GF, CHOMP! :lol:

42359[/snapback]

Works fine for me. And Chomp is another banned word tbh. Cut it out!

42370[/snapback]

Aye, that's her. Whoosh!

:huh:

42357[/snapback]

What does this mean, is someone going to stick a camera up your arse? :lol:

42373[/snapback]

I just finished reading a mail from someone who's been in for a colonoscopy when I read that. :huh:

We have this mint English lass in our uni class but she talks all funny in that pommy accent. Cant remember where she said she was from though i wasny paying much attention to be honest or should i say tbh? :lol:

There is some quality down at uni in WA i must admit especially doing a sports science degree, phoarrrr.

Also there is this lass in my nutrition class who looks like Chloe Maxwell, she is mint! We got caught perving on her when doing skinfold measurements when she had to take her kit off :huh:

Chloe Maxwell is a two faced cow :lol: I really can't stand that woman.

I don't even see that she's particularly pretty....

Anyways, I'm still hurt by Alex's comments. I don't know who your friend is, Alex, but I don't like them. (I mean that in a factual way, not in a 'and therefore they should cry themselves to sleep because my friendship is a wonderful gift to have' way.)

Chloe Maxwell is a two faced cow :huh:  I really can't stand that woman.

Anyways, I'm still hurt by Alex's comments.  I don't know who your friend is, Alex, but I don't like them.  (I mean that in a factual way, not in a 'and therefore they should cry themselves to sleep because my friendship is a wonderful gift to have' way.)

42632[/snapback]

Granted Alex is a bit of a cock-end, but his mate was a canny enough lad! :lol:

Today I am also pissed off from the folks from The Boat who seem to think it's a GREAT idea to come through the halls about three times a day leaving their leaflets EVERYWHERE. One stuck on every door.... one under every door... a couple littered in the hallway.... yesterday they even got in our kitchen and left them on EVERY shelf, in the toaster, in the microwave, in the sink, on the windowsill (actually, i was quite impressed with the effort they went to once i found the one in the microwave).

But, y'know, I get the point. There's stuff on at the boat. Woo. Excitement. Fun. NOW STOP LEAVING ME LEAFLETS ABOUT IT!!!!! My bin is bloody full of the things. I hope they're replanting the entire forest they've ripped up just to do this. :lol:

Today I am also pissed off from the folks from The Boat who seem to think it's a GREAT idea to come through the halls about three times a day leaving their leaflets EVERYWHERE.  One stuck on every door.... one under every door... a couple littered in the hallway.... yesterday they even got in our kitchen and left them on EVERY shelf, in the toaster, in the microwave, in the sink, on the windowsill (actually, i was quite impressed with the effort they went to once i found the one in the microwave).

But, y'know, I get the point.  There's stuff on at the boat.  Woo.  Excitement.  Fun.  NOW STOP LEAVING ME LEAFLETS ABOUT IT!!!!!  My bin is bloody full of the things.  I hope they're replanting the entire forest they've ripped up just to do this.  :lol:

42640[/snapback]

Alex's mate distributes flyers for the boat.

Today I am also pissed off from the folks from The Boat who seem to think it's a GREAT idea to come through the halls about three times a day leaving their leaflets EVERYWHERE.  One stuck on every door.... one under every door... a couple littered in the hallway.... yesterday they even got in our kitchen and left them on EVERY shelf, in the toaster, in the microwave, in the sink, on the windowsill (actually, i was quite impressed with the effort they went to once i found the one in the microwave).

But, y'know, I get the point.  There's stuff on at the boat.  Woo.  Excitement.  Fun.  NOW STOP LEAVING ME LEAFLETS ABOUT IT!!!!!  My bin is bloody full of the things.  I hope they're replanting the entire forest they've ripped up just to do this.  :huh:

42640[/snapback]

Alex's mate distributes flyers for the boat.

42641[/snapback]

:lol:

Chloe Maxwell is a two faced cow :lol:  I really can't stand that woman.

Anyways, I'm still hurt by Alex's comments.  I don't know who your friend is, Alex, but I don't like them.  (I mean that in a factual way, not in a 'and therefore they should cry themselves to sleep because my friendship is a wonderful gift to have' way.)

42632[/snapback]

Actually, he might have meant Summer, I'm not sure any more, I'm struggling to remember what you look like to be frank???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/neighbours/whos...t/_summer/page1

42357[/snapback]

42373[/snapback]

Tutorials are chaired by a Tutor

Proctorials are chaired by a Proctor

they "David-Dimbleby" the session, bascially getting we budding Philosophy students back on track and away from discussing that new scarf we saw in Topman or airkissing for the entire hour

Chloe Maxwell is a two faced cow :huh:   I really can't stand that woman.

42632[/snapback]

Actually, he might have meant Summer, I'm not sure any more, I'm struggling to remember what you look like to be frank???

42708[/snapback]

That's just as bad. Plus, she's like 12.

I think I'm going to become a hermit now, and drown under a seat of Boat leaflets... :lol:

That's just as bad.  Plus, she's like 12.

I think I'm going to become a hermit now, and drown under a seat of Boat leaflets... :lol:

42858[/snapback]

....now where did I put that "Irony" smiley?

Chloe Maxwell is a two faced cow :D   I really can't stand that woman.

42632[/snapback]

42708[/snapback]

I think I'm going to become a hermit now, and drown under a seat of Boat leaflets... :huh:

42858[/snapback]

Nah I reckon he meant Hannah. Summer would have been really taking the piss!

42357[/snapback]

42373[/snapback]

they "David-Dimbleby" the session, bascially getting we budding Philosophy students back on track and away from discussing that new scarf we saw in Topman or airkissing for the entire hour

42850[/snapback]

What a load of bollocks tbh. Give people some grandiose title so they can feel more important.

Chloe Maxwell is a two faced cow :D   I really can't stand that woman.

42632[/snapback]

42708[/snapback]

I think I'm going to become a hermit now, and drown under a seat of Boat leaflets... :huh:

42858[/snapback]

Nah I reckon he meant Hannah. Summer would have been really taking the piss!

42876[/snapback]

I reckon Lou's just name-dropping tbh.

42357[/snapback]

42373[/snapback]

42850[/snapback]

What a load of bollocks tbh. Give people some grandiose title so they can feel more important.

42890[/snapback]

Aye. Doesnt explain what a proctor is either. :huh: