The shit list

Torres

One minute people are complaining about admin abuse the next they are screaming for the banning of someone.

Fucking hell.

I think common sense is needed Tom.

All this bell end does is find shit about NUFC and post it on here rather than coming on and chatting about footy ala the Spurs kid and FCUM.

IMO warn the fucker, then ban the cunt

I have had a word and recently his crack has improved.

He's ok to hhave a little wind up every now and then and not go over the top.

Obviously if it gets silly or he is spoiling peoples enjoyment of the board then he would have to go but recently he has been ok.

Give him another chance :calmdown:

One minute people are complaining about admin abuse the next they are screaming for the banning of someone.

Fucking hell.

All this bell end does is find shit about NUFC and post it on here rather than coming on and chatting about footy ala the Spurs kid and FCUM.

Obviously if it gets silly or he is spoiling peoples enjoyment of the board then he would have to go but recently he has been ok.

Power mad. :lol:

Fucking hell.

Alright boss :lol:

Sorry for the outburst ;)

Fucking hell.

Alright boss :lol:

Sorry for the outburst :icon_lol:

;)

I think he can probably bring something to the board.

He just needs to get past the 'Won It x 5' stage and realise that we don't really care.

:woosh:

Fucking hell.

tbf I've never complained and I want the fucker gone

Yeh, the last person to be banned was by Johnny.

I don't think the reasons were that good but the guy was a WUM and needed to go so any excuse really!

Nice one mate.

Fucking hell.

I don't think the reasons were that good but the guy was a WUM and needed to go so any excuse really!

Nice one mate.

:calmdown:

Fucking hell.

The thread isn`t about Newcastle, it`s a general thread with lot`s of teams mentioned in it. You`re reaction is one of insecurity.

You thick pleb.

(Monty the Man Utd fan, Hemel Hempstead).

:calmdown: Quality.

We always seem to get slaughtered in these sorts of lists.

Hard to argue with those on the list, I can't think of many of those players I'd have arguments against, maybe Tomasson because of the unlikely situation he inherited. He was supposed to partner Shearer and he may have been the player that he was in Italy if he had.

Fucking hell.

The thread isn`t about Newcastle, it`s a general thread with lot`s of teams mentioned in it. You`re reaction is one of insecurity.

You thick pleb.

So why post it then ? Its not a new article is it ?

He is a wind up twat and should be banned !!

I agree that Smith has been seriously dissapointing and does earn his place on the "Shit List"

Enrique on the other hand has been improving under KK and I think after pre-season he will be even better

Most of the team played shit under the fat-man

FFS he could have made Ronaldo & Ronaldinho look average

(Monty the Man Utd fan, Hemel Hempstead).

:calmdown: Quality.

We always seem to get slaughtered in these sorts of lists.

His suggestion of Veron should be a lot higher. Considering his reputation and his fee, he should be pushing Boumsong for the top spot.

Fucking hell.

How many threads are we going to let him fuck up during this second chance? :lol:

Guest alex

Fucking hell.

Nice one mate.

:calmdown: