Rangers & The Manchester Clean Up

wykikitoon

pessemisitc ?

you mean dont agree with you i think .

ive championed the sale of this club to ashley more than most i know , i just havent forgot the figure's we were told .

The first rule is never defend yourself Hadrian. Just attack. :lol:

The second rule is to do a brief spelling and grammar check. :calmdown:

back to the insults again i see , who's meant tobe the 'bell end' here again ?

You since you've just approved of football hooliganism because you don't like manchester

i didnt approve it cos i dont like manchester , i approved it cos they all missed the match , valid reasons for a riot if you ask me .

... then you're admitting you're a bell end.

missing a football match is not a "valid reason" for a riot.

In fact I'm struggling to think of a "valid reason" for a riot.

Price of bread/playstation not worken. ;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
pessemisitc ?

ive championed the sale of this club to ashley more than most i know , i just havent forgot the figure's we were told .

You since you've just approved of football hooliganism because you don't like manchester

i didnt approve it cos i dont like manchester , i approved it cos they all missed the match , valid reasons for a riot if you ask me .

Losing a match.

standing on your cousin's over-sized lego brick in bare foot whilst holding piping hot cup of tea which merrily sloshes boiling brew up your arm?

pessemisitc ?

Losing a match.

Poll tax, council tax, car tax, beer tax, fags tax, war in Iraq, war in Afghanistan, Brazilian in tube station killing, id cards, fake id cards, chips in passport, fake chip in passport, aol, china holympics, eastenders, faux eastenders....Probably harder to think of reasons not to riot tbf.

standing on your cousin's over-sized lego brick in bare foot whilst holding piping hot cup of tea which merrily sloshes boiling brew up your arm?

Well if 1000 people in the same area coincidentally did that whilst being surrounded by riot police, you could be on to something.

And if there were wookies involved well......

pessemisitc ?

Losing a match.

Poll tax, council tax, car tax, beer tax, fags tax, war in Iraq, war in Afghanistan, Brazilian in tube station killing, id cards, fake id cards, chips in passport, fake chip in passport, aol, china holympics, eastenders, faux eastenders....Probably harder to think of reasons not to riot tbf.

Peace riots are the best to be honest.

A wookie scream(roar?) would be the most appropriate noise to accompany a lego standing melee :lol:

Or as a response to reading one of Fop's posts. :calmdown:

I have them as henchmen, you get used to it.

Would toon fans be any different?

I would hope so but no probably not

however...what is your point?

Hooliganism's alright by Stevie?

His point is that the rest of the country is pointing at Rangers and saying "shame on you!" when in reality any number of club's fans could well have reacted the same.

Given the events of May 1996, we're stood in a very large greenhouse armed with fucking boulders if we're going to suggest they're the only ones like to have done it...

Guest Stevie

It's obvious what my point is as the lad pointed out.

Hooliganism is ok in my view when the hooligans are meeting other hooligans. They want to fight, so do the other lot, fuckin let them get on with it. What a lot of people don't understand is that there is an unwritten rule almost that a firm/mob will not touch scarfers. The problems come when ordinary people become caught up in it. The Rangers fans were just wanks, they weren't looking for another mob, clearly they were just pissed and making a cunt of themselves, it seems to me this is a very Scottish thing.

Guest Stevie

His point is that the rest of the country is pointing at Rangers and saying "shame on you!" when in reality any number of club's fans could well have reacted the same.

Given the events of May 1996, we're stood in a very large greenhouse armed with fucking boulders if we're going to suggest they're the only ones like to have done it...

yes

but who among us is saying that? who anywhere is saying that?

this kind of stuff is unacceptable if anyone does it

It's obvious what my point is as the lad pointed out.

Hooliganism is ok in my view when the hooligans are meeting other hooligans. They want to fight, so do the other lot, fuckin let them get on with it. What a lot of people don't understand is that there is an unwritten rule almost that a firm/mob will not touch scarfers. The problems come when ordinary people become caught up in it. The Rangers fans were just wanks, they weren't looking for another mob, clearly they were just pissed and making a cunt of themselves, it seems to me this is a very Scottish thing.

You're kind of proving it isn't the sole remit of Scots to get drunk and want to fight each other.

If idiots want to get their jollies in a brawl then they should be aware of the consequences. For example, that everybody else will think them juvenile, wanker, Neanderthals. That they should by all rights go to jail for their dick-ish-ness and should be fined for the damage they cause.

They should also probably be neutered to stop further knuckle draggers being produced.

Been in Manchester this weekend, one of my mates saw Rangers fans out drinking on his way to work on TUESDAY morning. Many if not most didn't arrange accomodation either, drinking through the night.