UEFA Champions League Final

Tooj

Said something to Ledley during the 2-1 at WHL last season that had the black players going mental.

Of course Ledley didn't grass him but we all know what was said.

Disgrace.

Players who are proven to make racist comments should be banned from playing for England imo.

Thats the thing, it was never proven. England captain at the time so it was swept under the carpet.

Ledders is the type to grass. So he gets away with it.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
Gone right off Terry in the last season. He really is absolute pettiness and classlessness personified. Didn't feel sorry for him one bit last night.

Glad he seems to have been stripped of the England captaincy.

You've just noticed he's a cunt? :icon_lol:

I'm a bit surprised people seem to think Terry has just become a wanker, he's always been a twat. If you remember it was him and Jodey Morris who were in the shit for fighting with some bouncer. They got off with it, but iirc the judge basically said they were a right couple of arrogant twats who's behaviour was unnaceptable.

What's with all the **** ?????

If someone's a twat, then call him a twat. If someone's a cunt, then call him a cunt. This is toontastic, not N-O.

I like, yes ? :crylaughin::lol::(:icon_lol:

Ok then, you're a twat :icon_lol:

Brilliant, brilliant article by John Nicholson on Football365.com about what's wrong with English football.

What Terry's Tears Said About Us

What's wrong with the whole country, you could say. Spot on. John Nicholson is normally pretty good like.

I find his tenuous comparisons of football matters to smut a bit tedious but when he writes articles like that he's great.

Alas, from the same website:

Terry to be restored as captain

As well as not being emotionally mature enough (although are any of them?) as the article suggests, Terry really is a despicable character. He played a large part in the melee that saw Drogba sent off, as well as starting it. And at the Chelsea game a few weeks back he told a team mate to lie down to waste time. I really hope this is bollocks.

You reckon they were telling him the 'Talk to Frank' one? :blink:

or giving him some stick about calling John Terry a mans man

Alas, from the same website:

Terry to be restored as captain

As well as not being emotionally mature enough (although are any of them?) as the article suggests, Terry really is a despicable character. He played a large part in the melee that saw Drogba sent off, as well as starting it. And at the Chelsea game a few weeks back he told a team mate to lie down to waste time. I really hope this is bollocks.

There is something innately wrong with this man. I wouldn't even pick him for England.

Guest alex
Brilliant in the air but suspect on the floor. Every time i've seen someone with a bit of pace and flair run at him he's looked shakey as hell.

That's a bit harsh like. He's very rarely caught out. I say that as someone who can't stand the fucker either. Ideally he needs a pacy player alongside him but that's why Terry / Carvalho and Terry / Ferdinand are well suited.

He's a cunt but he's class. Should definitely be playing for England imo.

True, but I don't want him as captain. Not that seeing Ferdinand leading them out fills me with pride either. It's just hopeless, isn't it?

Whilst I like John Nicholson and agree with most of that article, the Americans cry all the fucking time yet win everything.

When do the Americans cry? More importantly... when have we won everything?