Euro 2008

Kid Dynamite

My work are having a "predict the results" competition (group stage only) and it is imperative that I beat the Germans at their own game.

I hear Cannavaro is out of the tournament, so I'm tempted to go against Italy in the TODESGRUPPE. Any other thoughts?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be supporting Greece (Used to live there) a team that hasn't been mentioned is Russia, with the nucleus of the Zenit St Petersburg team, I think they will go far.

It will probably be one of the usual suspects but I will be putting a few bob on Russia.

Edited by BigAl

Guest alex
I will be supporting Greece (Used to live there) a team that hasn't been mentioned is Russia, with the nucleus of the Zenit St Petersburg team, I think they will go far.

It will probably be one of the usual suspects but I will be putting a few bob on Russia.

Potentially a canny e/w bet and you can get about 30-1.

Mmmm. Hadn't looked into Russia at all. :nah:

Guest alex

Mmmm. Hadn't looked into Russia at all. :nah:

Hiddink anarl.