Euro 2008

Kid Dynamite

Who the fuck am I meant to support? I was going for Spain but then realised Enrique wasnt int he squad. Could go for Turkey but Emre hasnt exactly endeared himself to me recently. Same with Rozenhal and the Czech Republic.

And as far as I can remember they are our only representatives at the tournament?

I was trying to find out the groups on the BBC website the other day and they didnt even have a section on it yet :icon_lol:

Nowt like taking the pet cos we arent in it!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

I'm in Italy for part of it like. I wouldn't mind them winning as I've always had a nice time in Italy. I really couldn't give a fuck but it would be nice if it was a team playing attractive football.

I think Spain, Portugal, Italy and France are the teams to watch for enjoyment.

Spain have the most ridiculous squad (their center mid choice is the best i've ever seen) and should win but they can never play in tournaments so we'll see.

I'm going for Portugal, I reckon they'll be a good watch.

I think they'll play good football at times but be diving moaning annying morons most of the time.

Go Polska!

I'm pretty much the same as Snakey, no real allegiance to any one team... although I specifically don't want France to win it.

Odds of about 16/1 of Portugal, Germany, Italy and Spain winning their groups. At least one big nation normally has a disasterous tournament. Germany the last couple, Spain didn't get out of their group in 04. The Dutch could upset Italy or France. Switzerland as hosts will fancy themselves to displace the Czechs who would be most likely to finish second to Portugal in that group. I think there will be a couple of interesting dark horses getting to the Quarter Finals.

I'm pretty much the same as Snakey, no real allegiance to any one team... although I specifically don't want France to win it.

Why?

More a dislike of their country and countrymen, rather than anything against the team or individual players.

it's a touch of ignorance and petulance :blink:

croatia probably won't last the tournament because they are a bit on the old side ((their captain is 36 for example).

reckon italy could do it, or france.

spains midfield is full of players with talent and they have no raul this time from what i gather ( great player but not very good for your national teams morale TBH)

croatia probably won't last the tournament because they are a bit on the old side ((their captain is 36 for example).

reckon italy could do it, or france.

spains midfield is full of players with talent and they have no raul this time from what i gather ( great player but not very good for your national teams morale TBH)

italy wont get through their group

Why?

More a dislike of their country and countrymen, rather than anything against the team or individual players.

it's a touch of ignorance and petulance :razz:

I also want France to win because of this kind of attitude. :blink: