Kate Moss' new sponsorship deal

themags

Yep, don't see why she should be dropped anyway. Not as if it stops her doing her job, see some pleb even got her Chanel posters took down in Asda because they were "a bad influence"

People with nowt better to do.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, don't see why she should be dropped anyway. Not as if it stops her doing her job, see some pleb even got her Chanel posters took down in Asda because they were "a bad influence"

People with nowt better to do.

40871[/snapback]

Someone on the radio was on about it the other day and they got it spot on. They said, Burberry et al have gotten publicity for getting rid of her. She'll go into rehab and 6 months down the line they'll all have her back with some more free publicity. Everyone's a winner.

I agree that she probably shouldn't be doing it when she's got a bin lid, but at the same time the hypocrisy stinks.

You've got to hope that she (or the Hexham born rocker) aren't getting off their face in front of the kid..

I've got a bee in my bonnet (not sure, as a hetrosexual 27 year old male, that I can get away with saying that) )about the Mail, About a fortnight ago they had 5 pages devoted to destroying her career and character.

You've got to hope that she (or the Hexham born rocker) aren't getting off their face in front of the kid..

I've got a bee in my bonnet (not sure, as a hetrosexual 27 year old male, that I can get away with saying that) )about the Mail, About a fortnight ago they had 5 pages devoted to destroying her career and character.

40888[/snapback]

Nothing short of fucking disgusting.

I can understand the Mirror group having a pop like. She sued the Sunday Mirror for accusing her of taking coke a while back.

40897[/snapback]

That not Naomi Campbell?

I don't think it's strictly the Daily Mail lot that are up in arms. Some people are genuinly thinking that as a mother she shouldn't be on the nose candy and hanging around with crack addicts.

40860[/snapback]

Smack addicts actually, not that that makes it ok :lol:

40861[/snapback]

:blink: I stand corrected.

I don't think it's strictly the Daily Mail lot that are up in arms. Some people are genuinly thinking that as a mother she shouldn't be on the nose candy and hanging around with crack addicts.

40860[/snapback]

It's the hypocrisy of the advertising execs sacking her when most/all of them are on the stuff anyway.

40867[/snapback]

:lol: Very true, but surely once you put yourself out there and start using your fame or standing to promote other things then you are a fair target? You can't pick and choose when you want to play the fame game. If you've got a nice juicy contract that is dependant on you not getting mixed up in certain things then you stay away from said things.

She's a model, not a role model IMO. Perhaps with things like Rimmel which is a teenage girls product, you could argue differently. But for major fashion houses, nah. They're nearly all on it anyway.

I'd wager that at least 20% of the people in the 18-25 age bracket (the companies she was employed bys' target audience) have had cocaine before.

Just the media wants to bury their heads in the sand.

As has been mentioned the hypocrisy of the journos who exposed her takes some beating. I keep wondering if the Mail can be charged with inciting hatred on a daily basis.

If H&M cancelled all contracts with all designers and models on coke they'd have nothing to sell.

Also loved the Chief Inspector going to interview her. How much an hour?

Did you take Coke - No - thanks and goodbye.

Did you take Coke - Yes - Have you got any on you now - No - thanks and goodbye.

Doherty is still human faeces like.

I can understand most of the companies dropping her, but surely she's a perfect role model for burberry? :lol:

The papers love a witch hunt. The only probelm I have with Miss Moss is that she has a young kid. We've all done stupid things when we were younger, but when you've made the decision to have a child then you have to take responsibility. This is no different to Jordan really, she had her young un then was pictured out on the piss all the time. Not really fair to the kids is it.

Still, the coverage has been way over the top and she should be left alone to deal with it.

I can understand most of the companies dropping her, but surely she's a perfect role model for burberry?  :lol:

The papers love a witch hunt. The only probelm I have with Miss Moss is that she has a young kid. We've all done stupid things when we were younger, but when you've made the decision to have a child then you have to take responsibility. This is no different to Jordan really, she had her young un then was pictured out on the piss all the time. Not really fair to the kids is it.

Still, the coverage has been way over the top and she should be left alone to deal with it.

41069[/snapback]

Yes you are right, as soon as anybody has a kid they give up drinking and going out altogether

I can understand most of the companies dropping her, but surely she's a perfect role model for burberry?  :lol:

41069[/snapback]

Yes you are right, as soon as anybody has a kid they give up drinking and going out altogether

41106[/snapback]

Nah, I didn't maen that, what I meant was you have an extra responsability therefore you have to priorites certain things. Getting off your tits most nights, whether it's drink or drugs, can;t be a healthy environment for a child? I'm not saying you can't go out and get pissed, I'm just saying not all the time shirley?