Who has impressed you in the Euros

Holden McGroin

We've got a strong financial support a well known manager good training facility's lets not completely rule ourselves out. Not sure what he's like mentally he'll either be a player that takes a risk and goes to a huge club and runs the risk of not getting played every game or he'll come to a club that would build a team around him. If it's the latter we're still in with a shot IMO.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arshavin will end up signing for Real and not play a game for three years gain wait and spend the remainder of his years doing tricks for food. And I dont mean football tricks.
You sound very positive about his future.

Arshavin will end up signing for Real and not play a game for three years gain wait and spend the remainder of his years doing tricks for food. And I dont mean football tricks.
You sound very positive about his future.

He'd be lucky to get that :icon_lol:

Both Turan and Arshavin will be out of our league now.

Quoted for truth, I'm sad to say.

Wasn't the first interest reported last winter?

For Arshavin I think.

Both Turan and Arshavin will be out of our league now.

Quoted for truth, I'm sad to say.

Wasn't the first interest reported last winter?

For Arshavin I think.

...and dare I say it was Sam Addingdice originally?

Looking back at my scrapbook it was after SA. I think we were linked in Jan.

Edited by Park Life

From SSN:

Schweinsteiger eyes Prem move

Germany star Bastian Schweinsteiger claims he could leave Bayern Munich this summer to move to the Premier League.

The 23-year-old winger was sent off in Germany's 2-1 defeat to Croatia in the group stages of Euro 2008, but returned from suspension to net the opening goal in the 3-2 win over Portugal as the pre-tournament favourites progressed to the last four.

Schweinsteiger is approaching the final year of his contract at Bundesliga champions Bayern, and although new boss Jurgen Klinsmann is keen to keep him in Bavaria, a move to the Premier League could be on the cards.

"I may stay with Bayern and the coach has promised to be supportive of whatever decision I make," Schweinsteger told the Sunday Mail.

"England does have a good appeal as it is one of the world's best leagues.

"I've always wanted to play there and we'll see if it happens this year."

If only it was us he was talking about :icon_lol:

Grosso would be a nice addition to the squad imo, strong reliable left back and decent going forward.

At Lyon so he's not adverse to coming out of Italy to ply his trade. But then again would he leave a championship winning side always in the Champions League?

Grosso would be a nice addition to the squad imo, strong reliable left back and decent going forward.

At Lyon so he's not adverse to coming out of Italy to ply his trade. But then again would he leave a championship winning side always in the Champions League?

grosso is 30 or 31 now isnt he?

30 now, and 31 by the end of the year.

I don't know, are you with Wise and Jimenez like only looking to bring in young kids? A few classy experienced pro's wouldn't go amiss imo especially at the back.

Piggy eyes.

I don't know, are you with Wise and Jimenez like only looking to bring in young kids? A few classy experienced pro's wouldn't go amiss imo especially at the back.

Left-back isn't a priority position though.

We've had enough cunts in our squad over the years, why when we are finally about to get rid of the last one would we buy another one.

id say it was given that theres only one in the entire squad.

id say it was given that theres only one in the entire squad.

You go for someone like Grosso and he's going to immediately want to be playing, we should be looking at first teamers in other areas first, by all means by a backup left-back, but as I said replacing that position in the starting XI isn't a priority iyam.