Who has impressed you in the Euros

Holden McGroin

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sionko looks pretty slick for the Czechs,

Rangers failure and is 31 though :yes

Edit: I have always liked the look of Frei as well.

Frei is off, out of the touenament it seems.

Sionko looks pretty slick for the Czechs,

Rangers failure and is 31 though :yes

Edit: I have always liked the look of Frei as well.

Frei is off, out of the touenament it seems.

Aye, doesnt look good.

35 goals in 79 games is pretty awesome.

David Pleat was fucking me right off in the commentary last night, hes so full of shit. Saying ronaldos free kick would have been goal of the tournament had it gone in. Well seeing as how there was only 1 goals scored up to that point david . . . . .

Then claiming the keeper got nowehere near it, when he actually pushed it onto the post.

Its going to be a ronaldo spunkfest i reckon!

I dare to predict Ronaldo will have a mediocre tournament, with all the expectation, transfer hype and the fact that he seems to believe all the hype himself which showed a bit on the pitch last night especially in the first half when he was less than average and passed up numerous opportunities to play team mates in.

I dare to predict Ronaldo will have a mediocre tournament, with all the expectation, transfer hype and the fact that he seems to believe all the hype himself which showed a bit on the pitch last night especially in the first half when he was less than average and passed up numerous opportunities to play team mates in.

Can't wait for someone to get him sent off, and then for that player to wink slyly at their manager on the bench. :icon_lol:

to be fair, he's the best player on the park. Drifting out of the game more and more, but top talent none the less

his strength is fine, his endurance might be questionable though. Although the waning could be attributed to a sense of security in the result against a weaker opposition. Who knows? I'd want to see more of him before I wrote him off though

The joke going around here is that when they asked Podolski where his brain was he started rummaging around in his kitbag. Coudn't even stay behind the ball with an empty net in-front of him.

Podolski looked well good 'gainst Pole's.

hes rubbish and klose is the only reason he ever scores goals

Especially for the second one...

that is what you call a lampard goal

I was more about the "assist"... :icon_lol: