Anyone ever gave their old Ma a f*ckin smack?

Jay Jay Sea

Fathaz day, minding me own business, Ma pops round, I'm just waiting for the football to start, wor lass tells me to put the kettle on, it's 7.43 p.m. and u say to her a simple 'frig off, are you winding me up or what you friggin idiot?'. So the old Ma shakes her head and calls you 'snappy'. Your lass pipes up 'yeah he is isn't he'? and your Ma just scowls at you. Your blood is boiling by now as you want them all to fuck off so you can watch the tv in peace with a few Jacky D's but will they go? Will they fuck. So ya Ma put's in a few more digs like how you have an attitude problem. Then............in anger you say to ya Ma, 'so you fuckin want some then do ya?' with clenched fists and your lass goes white. Do you think to yourself 'well I've just lost the plot there but I best not clip the old Ma' or do you think fuck it, and pretend to hit your Ma so that she get's a bit scared or do you just lay her out there and then? I wanted to bray her but didn't. Does that make me a coward?

Anyway, I fuckin smacked wor lass on the back of the skull when me Ma fucked off as she wasn't so vocal and brave then on her own. Women are a nightmare sometimes. We are cool now like after her initial crying like some oversized baboon. Bloody football is good tonight.

Fathaz day, minding me own business, Ma pops round, I'm just waiting for the football to start, wor lass tells me to put the kettle on, it's 7.43 p.m. and u say to her a simple 'frig off, are you winding me up or what you friggin idiot?'. So the old Ma shakes her head and calls you 'snappy'. Your lass pipes up 'yeah he is isn't he'? and your Ma just scowls at you. Your blood is boiling by now as you want them all to fuck off so you can watch the tv in peace with a few Jacky D's but will they go? Will they fuck. So ya Ma put's in a few more digs like how you have an attitude problem. Then............in anger you say to ya Ma, 'so you fuckin want some then do ya?' with clenched fists and your lass goes white. Do you think to yourself 'well I've just lost the plot there but I best not clip the old Ma' or do you think fuck it, and pretend to hit your Ma so that she get's a bit scared or do you just lay her out there and then? I wanted to bray her but didn't. Does that make me a coward?

Anyway, I fuckin smacked wor lass on the back of the skull when me Ma fucked off as she wasn't so vocal and brave then on her own. Women are a nightmare sometimes. We are cool now like after her initial crying like some oversized baboon. Bloody football is good tonight.

Probably chomping but you sound like a cunt.

Yes you are a coward. Not to mention a woman-beating scumbag. You ought to be locked up.

Your fucking winding me up chap right? It's simple chap, it's called LIFE. That is correct. LIFE. It's what people who live life, call KEEPING IT REAL. Keep it real fella. Keep it real. Anyway, I didn't whack her did I? So I ain't a cunt. Fucking next time tho I'll whack her, me slob of a wife and me bairn (if I get pissed enough and they piss me off enough). We can't help who we are fella and yeah, drink has a lot to answer for but if the women in my life learned to keep their mouths shut and speak when I give the green light, I wouldn't have to post little snippits of my life on this here forum chap. End of the day they are lucky that deep down I'm not a bad fella really. Remember that.

Your fucking winding me up chap right? It's simple chap, it's called LIFE. That is correct. LIFE. It's what people who live life, call KEEPING IT REAL. Keep it real fella. Keep it real. Anyway, I didn't whack her did I? So I ain't a cunt. Fucking next time tho I'll whack her, me slob of a wife and me bairn (if I get pissed enough and they piss me off enough). We can't help who we are fella and yeah, drink has a lot to answer for but if the women in my life learned to keep their mouths shut and speak when I give the green light, I wouldn't have to post little snippits of my life on this here forum chap. End of the day they are lucky that deep down I'm not a bad fella really. Remember that.

"Saturday Night Sunday Morning".

No not winding you up you sound like a cunt. Even more so now.

agreed

No not winding you up you sound like a cunt. Even more so now.

agreed again