If you could bring back a dead comic?

Park Life

Westcoast45.png

Oh howay, someone had to!

But, Id go with Spike Milligan as well like. Genius for comedy. Would love it if something like the Goon Show was still on the radio.

Westcoast45.png

Oh howay, someone had to!

But, Id go with Spike Milligan as well like. Genius for comedy. Would love it if something like the Goon Show was still on the radio.

It's always fucking you though mate. :lol:

Just YouTube'd him, and I don't see what all the fuss is about.

If any of you would care to direct me to some of his 'better' stuff, then I'm more than willing to admit my error.

:lol:

Got all his albums but never seen that.

Clive Anderson is wank like.

There is another one out there where he is interviewed on The Word, but you just want to throttle Terry Christian if you watch it.

:blush:

Got all his albums but never seen that.

Clive Anderson is wank like.

There is another one out there where he is interviewed on The Word, but you just want to throttle Terry Christian if you watch it.

Did he kick off big style after that one because they were plying Oliver Reed with drink knowing full well he was an alchy so he'd do something stupid? Or am I thinking of someone else? :lol:

Edited by Ketsbaia

The man

Went to the paper shop - it had blown away.

I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

I bought some HP sauce the other day. It's costing me 6p a month for the next 2 years.

Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone.

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.

A woman told her doctor, 'I've got a bad back. 'The doctor said, 'It's old age. 'The woman said, 'I want a second opinion. 'The doctor says, 'OK. you're ugly as well. '

'You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine. 'So that was nice.'

A man walked into the doctor's, The doctor said 'I haven't seen you in a long time'

The man replied, 'I know I've been ill'

A man walked into the doctor's, he said 'I've hurt my arm in several places'

The doctor said 'well don't go there any more'

I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.

Went to the corner shop - bought 4 corners

'So I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said 'Who's speaking please?'

And a voice said, 'You are.'

'So I rang up my local swimming baths. I said ' Is that the local swimming baths?' He said ' It depends where you're calling from.'

I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'have you got anything for wind' ,

so he gave me a kite.

I went to the Doctors the other day, and he said, 'Go to Bournemouth, it's great for 'flu.

So I went, and I got it.'

I was in the attic the other day with the wife. Damp and dusty.........but she's great with the kids!

So I rang up a local building firm, I said 'I want a skip outside my house'. He said 'I'm not stopping you.'