School Reunions

peasepud

Only if you've done well for yourself in the years since. So in other words, no. :rolleyes:

that's always been the thing that's put me off. Having to sit there and hear about how al the under achievers at school are now earning a fortune and have amazing houses and cars is enough to make me freak out!

If I wanted contact with any of those cock-knockers I would still have it. Why throw yourself into a room full of people you had nout to do with in the last 10 or 20 years? Posts above are accurate, its only for gloaters to give it the big I am following years of being bullied. The only benefit I can possibly imagine is to witness how the schools fittest lass is now a 3 tonne porker with 4 snotty-screamers and a nasty booze habit. :rolleyes:

Not secondary school, but I went to a primary school reunion which was interesting to say the least. We'd all changed so much as you'd expect from back in the day. Had some great chats with some of my enemies back then and it ended up being a hilarious night out. Since then all the local schools seem to be having reunions.

Guest alex
Hire a midget, brief him on your life especially the school stuff, then send him in your place. Trust me, it'll be funny.

"My, how you've grown Dave" :rolleyes:

Hire a midget, brief him on your life especially the school stuff, then send him in your place. Trust me, it'll be funny.

"My, how you've grown Dave" :rolleyes:

:wub:

IT would only work for Pud..him being so tall..bollocks the lot of you.

Hasn't Facebook just turned into one great big school reuinion though?

The amount of friends requests I've turned down because frankly, I couldn't give a shit about what Natalie Lofthouse is doing these days.

The only people from the school I went to, that I've actually added are the ones I used to be mates with and wouldn't mind having a pint with now.

Hasn't Facebook just turned into one great big school reuinion though?

The amount of friends requests I've turned down because frankly, I couldn't give a shit about what Natalie Lofthouse is doing these days.

The only people from the school I went to, that I've actually added are the one I used to be mates with and wouldn't mind having a pint with now.

:rolleyes:

Only if you've done well for yourself in the years since. So in other words, no. :wub:

that's always been the thing that's put me off. Having to sit there and hear about how al the under achievers at school are now earning a fortune and have amazing houses and cars is enough to make me freak out!

never been to one, but bumped into a girl years ago in the Golden Bengali in the Bigg Market ..... she recognised me and I didn't recognise her even when she told me who she was :rolleyes: - but the biggest dickhead in the class is a millionaire living in Jersey, went into the hotel trade.

Incredible.

Only if you've done well for yourself in the years since. So in other words, no. :wub:

never been to one, but bumped into a girl years ago in the Golden Bengali in the Bigg Market ..... she recognised me and I didn't recognise her even when she told me who she was :rolleyes: - but the biggest dickhead in the class is a millionaire living in Jersey, went into the hotel trade.

Incredible.

Classmates must be gutted :)

Only if you've done well for yourself in the years since. So in other words, no. B)

what do you mean?

own house, succesful businessman, couple of kids, runs an internet forum....... oh fuck :blush: