Fifa 09

swindont

I can back you on the idea that no one ever wants a fair game. Just lost a couple of games as Newcastle Vs. Real Madrid and Barcelona :\. And when I finally come to winning a game (vs. Arsenal), the guy quits when I go Four-Nil up in the First Half (Lua-Lua Hattrick :lol: )

P.S - All of you playing Owen over Lua-Lua: You are missing out :superman2sa2:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can back you on the idea that no one ever wants a fair game. Just lost a couple of games as Newcastle Vs. Real Madrid and Barcelona :\. And when I finally come to winning a game (vs. Arsenal), the guy quits when I go Four-Nil up in the First Half (Lua-Lua Hattrick :lol: )

P.S - All of you playing Owen over Lua-Lua: You are missing out :superman2sa2:

I generally tend to play online:

Harper

S. Taylor Coloccini Bassong Enrique

R. Taylor Geremi Barton Gutierrez

Lovenkrands Martins

Geremi for some reason is class, same with Lovenkrands.

Sick of those twats leaving like, its rare that i hammer someone and they actually stay till the end, especially if im trouncing man utd with bolton.

I find Lovenkrands can't score for shi*.

I play;

Harper

Beye - Collo - Saylor - Enrique

Raylor - Lovenkrands - Nolan - Jonas

Lua-Lua - Martins

Lua-Lua just scored two for me in a 2-1 win vs. Man United as well ^^

If I go one-nil up against United I switch to a 5-3-2 at h/t and bring on Bassong, and it turns out to work really well. Not only can I defend easier, but I catch them on the counter attack and often score another couple of goals.

I generally tend to play online:

Harper

S. Taylor Coloccini Bassong Enrique

R. Taylor Geremi Barton Gutierrez

Lovenkrands Martins

Geremi for some reason is class, same with Lovenkrands.

Sick of those twats leaving like, its rare that i hammer someone and they actually stay till the end, especially if im trouncing man utd with bolton.

I usually stay on if i'm losing simply because I want a rematch. Especially if i'm playing with an inferior team, i like to get some revenge! Was playing Utd (again) last night, was 3-0 down but fought back to 3-3 and then 4-4 and then went 5-4 up, but conceded a goal in the last minute of extra time and lost on pens, i was raging with myself!!! :baby:

What Lua Lua is it by the way?

My new favourite team are Sao Paulo. Unbeaten with them so far, apart from one of the Man u rent boys with Ronaldo up front, he beat me 2-1 in extra time. Everything goes through Hernanes in the middle, and they have a target man up front called Washington who never seems to lose a header, and is also very good for holding it up to lay off to either wing forward. Good team to be. Rodrigo Ceni in goal to take free kicks too :baby:

Tried Lua Lua lastnight, he's got pace but seems to easily get nudged off the ball.

Aye, that can be a problem, but you have to work with him a little there. He tends to work best when you are releasing Jonas/Taylor down the wings to send a ball in for him to head, or if you are slotting through balls through to him.

I still love him, no matter what experiences you have with him :baby:

Folk on N-O trying to get some PS3 CLUB matches going. Happening tomorrow THU at 8pm (UK time)

If anyone is interested send a message on psn to Ady_NUFC_10 or myself: GreatNumberFour

:baby:

I'm getting sick of fifa at the minute, just played man utd online with liverpool and their first goal was offside, still stood.

then i fouled on the edge of the box and it was given as a penalty B) i was gob smacked, i saved the pen like but thats not the point.

Also has anyone noticed that players like Gary Neville & Michael Carrick are faster than players like Torres and Martins? its annoying as fuck.

Someone loves Man Utd at EASPORTS.

I sometimes start to hate Fifa like that, but then I always play a good game and all is well. Just beat At. Madrid 6-0 with Newcastle, and then lost the rematch against the same guy 2-1 when he chose Chelsea. Far from normal, he unmuted his mic and asked for another rematch, but when I told him I was off to get some food he thanked me for the good games and told me to have a nice meal...lol!

We need more people like that playing Fifa B)

I sometimes start to hate Fifa like that, but then I always play a good game and all is well. Just beat At. Madrid 6-0 with Newcastle, and then lost the rematch against the same guy 2-1 when he chose Chelsea. Far from normal, he unmuted his mic and asked for another rematch, but when I told him I was off to get some food he thanked me for the good games and told me to have a nice meal...lol!

We need more people like that playing Fifa B)

You're not wrong there like, ive probably just had the best game of my life just there, played an interactive leages match against some bloke who was Man Utd and i was Liverpool, he was beating me 3-0 and i came back with all 4 of my goals coming between 75 and 90 mins, was bloody epic!

Gotta love fifa! :angry:

I think it comes down to the fact that a lot of 'mental' attributes are absolutely worthless, so they're compensated with that extra bit of pace or strength.

It's ridiculous. There's nothing worse than getting played off the park by Man Utd simply because you're not a five star side.

I just got a message of a xbox live moderator who watches games in the mainframe saying i was too aggresive during games, i.e too many sliding tackles, he asked if i had a grudge against Arsenal who i was playing at the time, said no it's just easier for me to get the ball that way hardly ever seem to get it with those block tackles.

I just got a message of a xbox live moderator who watches games in the mainframe saying i was too aggresive during games, i.e too many sliding tackles, he asked if i had a grudge against Arsenal who i was playing at the time, said no it's just easier for me to get the ball that way hardly ever seem to get it with those block tackles.

Thats really strange, Ive never heard of that happening to anyone before!

The odd time i feel like slide tackling and win i get messages saying that i wouldnt have won if i didnt slide tackle so much. I always give them the same reply, which is until slide tackling is banned its part of football, therefore i'll keep doing it.

Damn sore losers. XBL is full of them.

My style of defending means I rarely have to resort to the sliding tackle, but when I have to pull one off I love getting them perfect. Only hate people who just foul you because they know you will be one on one with their keeper soon enough.