Poll - What would make you march?

Douggy B

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no need for the anti-semitic chat like.

This guy provides us with more than enough material than to have to resort to that.

No offence Billy but you think Arsenal fans are knowledgeable? Most don't know football even existed prior to 2000.

Maybe it just because they agree blindly with the tripe you lot feed them on a daily basis. Where as we pull you up on what your peddling.

The self proclaimed "best fans in the world". Toot toot, sponge fingers, jester hats and airhorns all round.

you sound like a mackem talking about a NUFC supporter

• 1 month later...
Demanding the head of your new owner on a platter? HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING

A: If Spiderman was your big signing of the summer?

B: If Spiderman was your big signing of the season?

C: If the Mackems outspent you?

D: If KK walks for lack of support?

E: If the Mackems finished above you?

F: If MA admits that wearing the shirt and standing amongst the fans was a "cheap ploy" to get you onside?

I cant do polls, so this will have to do.

Is it really happening? :lol:

why is this knob allowed on here???!???

TBF all this stuff I got slated for is pretty much all turning out to be bang on the money.

Edited by Danny B

why is this knob allowed on here???!???

TBF all this stuff I got slated for is pretty much all turning out to be bang on the money.

you're admitting to having no craic, being a shit wum, supporting a vanilla team and being as funny as cancer? :huh:

take a big man to shoulder those claims Danny B, maybe there's hope for you yet.

you cockernee shit. :razz:

Aye, he's got a point. If that was the case, we'd all be banned for rightly predicting Spurs would have a s first three games.

First two games really. Drawing away to the best team in the world is not exactly what I would call bad.

Aye, he's got a point. If that was the case, we'd all be banned for rightly predicting Spurs would have a s first three games.

First two games really. Drawing away to the best team in the world is not exactly what I would call bad.

You played Man City? :huh:

:razz:

You played Man City? :razz:

:D

:huh: