Are there certain posters...

Guest Stevie

I find a lot of Leazes and stevies rants against non-thems pretty bland and while there's no doubt they know a lot about our club and it's (and others) history, their take on matters non-football are pretty narrow minded.

(by the by, I've no doubt that they find my stuff leaves an equally sour taste in the mouth)

I think everybody brings something to the table and while I can't be arsed to read through pages and pages of arguments between Fop and Park Life or whomever, I know that in moderation, there's bound to be a nugget of genuine interest in there.

except for J69, the boy's a bore.

:D

[snipped stupidly big images]

I was looking at that thinking "whats greece got to do with it?" :)

Only for a second now :icon_lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on here who you notice they were the last ones to post, or they have made the post themselves, and you just think, this will definitely be shit, then vaguely skim through it or just ignore it all together?

I'm pretty sure some of you are the same as me in this respect, and no doubt there'll be posters, who see "last post Stevie", and think fuck that, can't be arsed reading his shite. However, I can say hand on heart there's some posters, a modest amount granted, where I read last post ...... ..... 19:28pm Apr 27th or whatever and you just think it will be shit this, I'll just skim through his and read the next one.

I do have one or two in mind but don't want to encourage them

Is this where I post and he never comes back into this thread.

Job done tbh :D

Maybe I should do it for the whole board

aye, you;re one of them

I find a lot of Leazes and stevies rants against non-thems pretty bland and while there's no doubt they know a lot about our club and it's (and others) history, their take on matters non-football are pretty narrow minded.

(by the by, I've no doubt that they find my stuff leaves an equally sour taste in the mouth)

I think everybody brings something to the table and while I can't be arsed to read through pages and pages of arguments between Fop and Park Life or whomever, I know that in moderation, there's bound to be a nugget of genuine interest in there.

you mean sticking to the basics and saying send all the fuckers home

:D pretty much aye.

aye, why spout reams of shit when a simple phrase says everything :)

aye, why spout reams of shit when a simple phrase says everything :icon_lol:

how right you are :)

Guest Stevie
I hate all the bloody foreigners on here. I tend to ignore them.

I hate those posters who only turn up once every few months to spout their bile then disappear again. :icon_lol:

What about the ones who "spout their bile" and stay?

I hate those posters who only turn up once every few months to spout their bile then disappear again. :icon_lol:

What about the ones who "spout their bile" and stay?

Does someone want to explain our stevie or shall I?

Love and kisses

snb

I hate those posters who only turn up once every few months to spout their bile then disappear again. ;)

I came back for you and this is the welcome I get? Actually, I'd take it over the alternative. :)