Titus Bramble

Pilchard Chops

He can't defend. There's one.

In all seriousness, he was starting to show us last season that he could do a job for us, would be a shame if he has got something that will curtail his career.

42994[/snapback]

"Ouch" ;)

Personal or injury?

I suggest we leave that story alone until names are made public (if at all). There's little sense speculating given legal implications etc. Plus I know I wouldn't want anyone bandying my name around in those circumstances.

Having just read the Mirror and put 2+2 together I now fully understand. If this  turns out to be one of our lot again I'll be sick as a fucking chip.

43297[/snapback]

Aye, just been on the radio. I was trying to remember where we played on Saturday then I remembered.

Need to wait and see I suppose, probably bull shit.

PREM STAR IN DOUBLE RAPE PROBE

By Vanessa Allen

A TOP footballer and a friend took turns to rape two women in a five-star hotel, it was claimed last night.

The Premiership star - a young international - is said to have taken part in the attack at a £1,000-a-night penthouse suite in Central London.

Detectives are investigating the women's claims that they were raped in the early hours of Sunday after meeting the pair at a nightclub.

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman confirmed an inquiry was under way into allegations of "serious sexual assault".

It is believed the player does not know he is the centre of a rape probe or that police are still deciding whether to pursue a case against him.

Forensic officers sealed off the penthouse in the hunt for clues.

Detectives have also visited the nightclub to collect CCTV footage and interview staff after statements from the women.

Source

I thought Titus wouldn't have travelled to Portsmouth so he's still be in Newcastle wouldn't he?

And as the players have to turn up the day after a match i can't imagine any of them being in London on Sunday morning unless they are reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllly stupid.

Maybe he's an easy target for speculation.

I thought Titus wouldn't have travelled to Portsmouth so he's still be in Newcastle wouldn't he?

And as the players have to turn up the day after a match i can't imagine any of them being in London on Sunday morning unless they are reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllly stupid.

Maybe he's an easy target for speculation.

43328[/snapback]

Did NUFC.com not report that Messrs Dyer and Bramble stayed back and were spotted catching a film on the friday night?

I hope people aren't putting two and two together and getting 7bloody4 FFS! ;)

IMO, it's a load of SHIT the story these two lasses are coming out with.

TWO lasses? And not one of them could raise the alarm???

IMO it's total rubbish.

It's now Thursday; how long does it take to question a suspect if the police actually believe a crime COULD have been committed?

seriously man edit your post  ;) you and the messageboard could get in to serious shit if people start naming names

43468[/snapback]

It's just speculation, no more than the Mirror naming Bramble.

I'm not too suprised at who it is.

It'll not be rape, it'll be the tried and tested and more often than not failed cry of rape. THe lasses probably had a good time until they were told to go home and their dreams of living the footballers wife lifestyle died!

DO NOT name names in this sort of thing - you leave the Board and yourselves open to serious action by m'learned friends

and putting "alledgedly" after it doesn't help either