• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing with reality TV is they keep going with it until it's the TV equivalent of beating a long dead body to a jam-like pulp..... then they make a spin off showing the bloody stick they used to beat it with in "quirky" situations.

I swear most of it is Government funded population suppressant.

The show is 100% better for having the Cheryl on board imo.

Remember watching the last series and thinking that Danni Minogue was actually alreet but cut from her to the Cheryl and it's simply no comparison.

The Cheryl's accent alone gives me a semi!

As for those Welsh wonders, fuck me, the tash'ed leek claimed he was like P Diddy and his wing man was like Usher and Rick Astley ffs.

Crazy dragons.

Down with the X-Factor haters btw, the audition stage is car crash TV. Stop watching when they're all done though.

Agreed I don't like it when they get good but the auditions are brilliant, especially the ones who really think they're brilliant and wont take no for an answer.

Cheryl Cole saying "Alright" made me cringe every single time tbh.

Down with the X-Factor haters btw, the audition stage is car crash TV. Stop watching when they're all done though.

You actually enjoy that?

People embarassing themselves in public always amuses me. Intentionally or unintentionally

It's why you're good value on this board tbh

Cheryl Cole saying "Alright" made me cringe every single time tbh.

You actually enjoy that?

People embarassing themselves in public always amuses me. Intentionally or unintentionally

It's why you're good value on this board tbh

:blush::shades::good:

Still don't see the attraction myself, though, but then humanity has loved being ghoulish through the ages and I guess you're just one of the herd.