Season Tickets

Gemmill

is there any way to see how many points you have on your season ticket from away games?

It's somewhere on that new online ticket site. Although I'm yet to login on it so couldn't give you exact directions.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any way to see how many points you have on your season ticket from away games?

It's somewhere on that new online ticket site. Although I'm yet to login on it so couldn't give you exact directions.

ok thanks il have a look laster when i have a bit more time

Get this..my mate who sits next to me has got his..and been moved to the Gallowgate! You couldn't make this shit up! I just hope for the Box Offices sake that he doesn't get through tonight and has a chance to sleep on it, because he's fucking seething.

Anyone else reckon SLP's mate has requested a transfer just to get away from him? :huh:

Oh look what the silly sods have done.. oh well! :lol::(

:(

Get this..my mate who sits next to me has got his..and been moved to the Gallowgate! You couldn't make this shit up! I just hope for the Box Offices sake that he doesn't get through tonight and has a chance to sleep on it, because he's fucking seething.

Anyone else reckon SLP's mate has requested a transfer just to get away from him? :huh:

Oh look what the silly sods have done.. oh well! :lol::(

:(

:jonas:

Just got in. Still no tickets.

Piss up & brewery spring to mind. Didnt seem to have a problem when it came to taking the money.

:huh:

Got mine. :lol:

Well that juts makes me feel so much better. bubble head. :(

:huh:

So it begins, just tried to ring the box office, what a surprise - engaged.

This is going to be a fun morning....

The view from the dug-out: Keegan pledges to win back fans

Aug 24 2008 by Neil Farrington, Sunday Sun

KEVIN KEEGAN last night pledged to bring stayaway fans back to St James’s Park.

But the Newcastle boss will make it clear at a midweek summit with owner Mike Ashley that he needs new signings to make good on that promise.

Newcastle saw off Bolton in front of their smallest league crowd since Gallowgate was extended at the turn of the century.

The offer of a free pint to early-arriving fans and the return of cash turnstiles could not disguise a significant shortfall in season-ticket sales on Tyneside.

And while Keegan is convinced his side – fourth in the Premier League after a solid start to the season – can tempt disaffected supporters to return, yesterday’s game emphasised the importance of him getting his way at Wednesday’s boardroom summit.

A new contract for Michael Owen was already top of the agenda, but transfers are an equal priority after injuries to Obafemi Martins and Damien Duff.

“Why were there 5,000 empty seats? I don’t have the answer,” said Keegan.

“But the fact that we have started off with four points from two games will help, as will the quality of the players we have signed.

“All I know is that it’s my job is to pick a team to win games, but it’s a time of year when a lot of people are on holiday, a lot of other people might not have received their tickets and you must not underestimate how hard times are for people now.”

But there is no doubting the need for Keegan to be supported in his wish to tie up Owen’s future and bring in three more new faces before the close of the transfer window.

Asked if Owen’s winning cameo had strengthened his bargaining position with the board, Keegan said: “You’ll have to ask them, but I would have thought it’s done it no harm.

“We’ve got to get an agreement and that’s got to be right for both parties.

“Michael wants to stay – he likes it here – and I think we are very close. But I will know more on Wednesday.”

Seething with the bloke who brought his kid into the singing corner and kept asking us to sit down.

Some people want the moon on a stick. `

Seething with the bloke who brought his kid into the singing corner and kept asking us to sit down.

Some people want the moon on a stick. `

And that's not all.

The club didn't even give the corner a lick of paint.

Filthy mackem graffiti all over the shop. What would a few pots of paint cost ffs?

Odd that, as I noticed a few bits of "sprucing up" in the SJH mid tier. Just things like new menu's for the food, new ground plans outside of the turnstiles etc.

I kno wit was the first game, but Id hope to hear more from the singing section in games to come. There was also a point where we were quiet and the Bolton fans were singing and then when they stopped we piped up with "Shall we sing a song for you" which was a bit shite (as it is any time of the game as its a cringworthy "chant").

Guest Stevie

Did we sound loud from other parts of the ground. The sections next to the Milburn need to pipe up a bit like cos some of them were sitting and doing fuck all. The steward, some total long haired 18 year old scruff came in to my row, and said to me could you sit down please, I said no, and he fucked off and that was it ;) they didn't even bother where I was after that. They seem far lass draconian in their attitudes.

I love my new place, I really don't think the view is at all bad, we stood all game and the new old cunt next to me is quality crack, he was telling me about the atmosphere when we beat Tottenham in the Semi in 1976 in the Leazes End, being like the Barca game x 1000.

Did we sound loud from other parts of the ground. The sections next to the Milburn need to pipe up a bit like cos some of them were sitting and doing fuck all. The steward, some total long haired 18 year old scruff came in to my row, and said to me could you sit down please, I said no, and he fucked off and that was it ;) they didn't even bother where I was after that. They seem far lass draconian in their attitudes.

I love my new place, I really don't think the view is at all bad, we stood all game and the new old cunt next to me is quality crack, he was telling me about the atmosphere when we beat Tottenham in the Semi in 1976 in the Leazes End, being like the Barca game x 1000.

well, that wasn't me !!!! But you should get him on more about stuff like that, remind him it was the very much misrepresented Gordon Lee who was manager too ............

Because, for me, he had us on the right road

Guest Stevie
Did we sound loud from other parts of the ground.

I could hear you pretty loud from the East Stand. Were you the one that kept using the c-word? ;)

Yes I was on about getting Cacapa on in place of Taylor after he thought he was Schmeichel.

I could hear you in the Gallowgate. Was there any empty seats up there? I had asked the club to move my ticket up there but they didn't :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie

I could hear you in the Gallowgate. Was there any empty seats up there? I had asked the club to move my ticket up there but they didn't :icon_lol:

Aye there's quite a few near the back but I'm nearer the front. We don't want people up there who are going to moan about people standing, we want people who are going to get pissed and sing for 90 minutes as Happy Face said.