Tickets Offered

bobbyshinton

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to add my name to this thread. REALLY want to be there for Boxing Day so if anyone has any Sheff Wed ticket going spare (student or full price) let us know.

Yes I'm a shandy drinking time wasting lightweight at Leicester Uni! what of it? :lol:

Drop us a line if you can help us out

Shorts

oi oi... anyone getting tickets for leicester away, could they get a spare (under 22) one for us?

I live in Leicester and I'd be MIGHTY annoyed if I can't get to the game 500 yards frmo my house! They don't go on general sale and with all these matches postponed I reckon quite a few more people will come down here to the Midlands than was first thought.

If you could help us out I would be ever so greatful.

Ta

Shorts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would LOVE IT if someone had 2 spare watford tickets ?? - cant believe they only let 2250 allocation - surely they need all the money they can get.

plus you cant buy other tickets unless you have attended a previous match at the ground. ;)

any1 notice the sham that was the boro away tickets for sale?

apparently the club scrapped the points scheme and theres hell on now.

Fortunately i managed to get 4 tickets from my 2 season tickets (2 on each) now is this the norm? i was confused as each of my ST's has over 100 loyalty points however i thort it was the norm for only 1 ticket per ST but obviously took advantage as the website let me put more than 1 on.

Can any1 clear this up?

Fortunately i managed to get 4 tickets from my 2 season tickets (2 on each) now is this the norm? i was confused as each of my ST's has over 100 loyalty points however i thort it was the norm for only 1 ticket per ST but obviously took advantage as the website let me put more than 1 on.

Can any1 clear this up?

The loyalty points are set at zero. The BIG mistake was as you suggest, allowing 2 per season ticket. There's shitloads missed out.

Can any1 clear this up?

They havent had the points system since last season (mackems/man utd) so it's been first come-first served all this season.

So i don't get the fuss/complaints, its their own fault they've missed out, surely?