Today's Cancer Headlines

jonpneumonic

Theyre both bad news tbh. Im sure people everywhere will be having snide digs at Jade Goody but shes a mother and I wouldnt wish cancer on anyone

Yup. Said this on another forum. She gets right on my tits but Id not wish this on anyone. Hope its early and treatable.

I know she comes in for some (sometimes justified) stick but I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemy.

Best wishes to both of them.

Hopefully they'll both be ok, thankfully treatment for cervical cancer seems to have a decent success rate. Very sad about Applegate, must be an awful thing for any woman to go through.

Lass I went to school with had a double masectomy a couple of years back. Didn't even have breast cancer, it's just every women in her family had had it and when she went for tests she was told she was carrying the gene. Brave decision to make like.

Am I a bad person for being sceptical of Goody and her diagnosis?

Not necessarily saying that shes not got it like just that the whole timing thing is very "unfortunate"

While I do believe she has it and do hope she gets better, I am cringing at the thought she'll be making a meal of it in Hello! Ok! Closer etc for the next few years. You just know she'll milk this cash cow for all it's worth. Harsh but fair.

Best thing that could have happened for her "career", the timing of it all was pretty coincidental as well.

Thats my view, nowt from her for ages suddenly she has to go in this house where the country hates her and next thing you know.... ta da her doctor calls.

My view? shes known about this for a while but has delayed the "announcement" purposefully.

Best thing that could have happened for her "career", the timing of it all was pretty coincidental as well.

Thats my view, nowt from her for ages suddenly she has to go in this house where the country hates her and next thing you know.... ta da her doctor calls.

My view? shes known about this for a while but has delayed the "announcement" purposefully.

I wouldn't be surprised about that at all. But then I would really be surprised (not that I think it is actually the case) if she'd just seen the Kyle effect and thought "I'll have some of that" either.

I wouldn't be surprised about that at all. But then I would really be surprised (not that I think it is actually the case) if she'd just seen the Kyle effect and thought "I'll have some of that" either.

What, and contracted cervical cancer to that end?

:D

What, and contracted cervical cancer to that end?

:D

More like made it all up, although I perhaps wouldn't put it past her (a Benzene douche might do it). :angry:

778_jeremy_kyle_342x262.jpg

?

778_jeremy_kyle_342x262.jpg

?

kyle_Passion_of_the_Jew_400.jpg

?

Edited by Happy Face