Newcastle United 1-0 Bolton Wanderers

Tom

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was Martins' problem? Let's hope it's nothing serious, we can't rely on Owen to stay fit and Viduka probably can't be arsed to declare himself fit for another few weeks yet. Let's not even mention Smith.

The first time in my life I'm not annoyed at a Mackems win... ;)

Fuck Spuds, that's what we think of you!

Now the trip to Coventry and then Arsenal - hope we've got Martins & Duff back. If so, we have a decent chance of getting a draw with a performance like at OT.

1-0 owen to come off bench and score

ty?

;) did you put a tenner on it? now that would of been a result :icon_lol:

i was going to but the odds were only 20-1 so i decided to go for something with better odds as i only put a couple of pound on

ty?

i was going to but the odds were only 20-1 so i decided to go for something with better odds as i only put a couple of pound on

bloody hell thems not very good odds for that, still its a shame like, could of had a pie supper tonight :icon_lol:

ty?

bloody hell thems not very good odds for that, still its a shame like, could of had a pie supper tonight :icon_lol:

i normally got the 100-1s e.g. today i went for martins and 4-0 and owen 4-1. (probably why i never win)