Newcastle United 1-0 Bolton Wanderers

Tom

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction is kick off will be delayed by one hour.

why?

Crowd congestion

Well i dont think so mate, plenty of people will be in the ground before 2 to get free pint, and i can only see a minority paying on the day...i forsee no problems tbh

why?

Crowd congestion

Well i dont think so mate, plenty of people will be in the ground before 2 to get free pint, and i can only see a minority paying on the day...i forsee no problems tbh

Whilst I don't think there'll be crowd congestion, I don't expect there to be many people falling for the free pint scam either..

why?

Crowd congestion

Whilst I don't think there'll be crowd congestion, I don't expect there to be many people falling for the free pint scam either..

Not just a good jesture then? :huh:

why?

Crowd congestion

Not really a scam, just an effort to make sure that the entry of home fans into the ground is more sporadic instead of last minute...

why?

Crowd congestion

The vast majority aren't daft enough to be swayed into the stadium an hour early for one free pint when the next three will cost them £11.

They will still be up for it after a good game for them last week, but I reckon we'll will also, maybe more so. I hope to see us win 2-0 © 2008 Mark Lawrenson. To get some confidence at the back as well as going forward.

As for kick off, I reckon theres going to be a right fanny on people looking for their new seats and people trying to get their ticket sorted. Im going down early, not for the pint, but because I need the tickets. Looks like Im driving today so free pint or not I'll still have the same amount.