Two late bids up our sleeve.

Park Life

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't yous pipe down, yous are like kids at Christmas, there'll be one more signing at most and it will some shit black under 21 no cunts ever heard of. That's it done and dusted.

Why don't yous pipe down, yous are like kids at Christmas, there'll be one more signing at most and it will some shit black under 21 no cunts ever heard of. That's it done and dusted.

No Henry? <_<

Stevie pissed at 6:30 on a monday evening, tut tut.

Haven't a drop since Saturday. I try not to drink through the week, the job I do if I'm half cut I'm shite.

Far be it from me to be realistic, I'm pretty certain there's no one coming in in the next 5 hours who are going to make us say "fuckin hell <_<" unless it's someone like Gavin McCann in which case it would be a negative "fuckin hell :lol:"

Stevie pissed at 6:30 on a monday evening, tut tut.

Haven't a drop since Saturday. I try not to drink through the week, the job I do if I'm half cut I'm shite.

Far be it from me to be realistic, I'm pretty certain there's no one coming in in the next 5 hours who are going to make us say "fuckin hell <_< " unless it's someone like Gavin McCann in which case it would be a negative "fuckin hell :lol: "

I read that as Madeline McCann, Kev really would be the Messiah if he pulled her out of his hat.

Or lynched within nanoseconds for being a peado by the hacks.

judgement time almost up.

and the verdict is ?

The verdict probably needs to be deferred until we've seen the new kids play. If they're owt like the ones we've already signed then the verdict will be that this is our most promising, step-in-the-right-direction transfer window in years. Wouldn't you agree?

and the verdict is ?

Surely you can wait for it to close first then a separate thread can be created about what we all think?

couldn't think of fuck all else to post

and the verdict is ?

The verdict probably needs to be deferred until we've seen the new kids play. If they're owt like the ones we've already signed then the verdict will be that this is our most promising, step-in-the-right-direction transfer window in years. Wouldn't you agree?

Course he won't. <_<

and the verdict is ?

Surely you can wait for it to close first then a separate thread can be created about what we all think?

Get yourself to the pub mate. <_<

and the verdict is ?

Get yourself to the pub mate. <_<

it was all Gemmills fault for building my hopes up.

Pub later :lol:

and the verdict is ?

cop-out