Football Manager 2009

The Fish

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine finally got sorted at 7pm, after about 5 or 6 hours. Just gotta keep hitting back when you get the error message then try again. Tedious stuff. Got a game all set up but really can't be arsed tonight to set up training and tactics right now.

I've stupidly took steam off and now the disk won't re-set up the game. A could scream.

Yeah that's what happened to me. I had to download the game from steam and then try to register. Was about 5 minutes away from sitting in a corner rocking backwards and forwards, I'd say it was a farce but they tend to be funny.

The joys of DRM. Does this one have a limited reinstall policy too?

Mine finally got sorted at 7pm, after about 5 or 6 hours. Just gotta keep hitting back when you get the error message then try again. Tedious stuff. Got a game all set up but really can't be arsed tonight to set up training and tactics right now.

I've stupidly took steam off and now the disk won't re-set up the game. A could scream.

Yeah that's what happened to me. I had to download the game from steam and then try to register. Was about 5 minutes away from sitting in a corner rocking backwards and forwards, I'd say it was a farce but they tend to be funny.

I think someone said it's only good for five re-installs.

Depends what you want him to do. I want someone to do the team talks so Al Stewart the youth coach from Citeh has the right stats and I leave the youth stuff to Richard Money since I can't release him.

I'll have a look. However I think they have given me to much work to do with finding a coach for each position. :D

I think someone said it's only good for five re-installs.

You can use your activation code on 5 different machines, not 5 times.

So if you've installed it on 5 machines then uninstall it from one that will free up your activation code and you can install it again on another machine or the same one if you reinstalling the OS for example.

injuries aren't so bad after you apply the patch

before it it's a nightmare

played two seasons in it so far and kinda fed up with it now which is a first

aye I patched it straight away before even starting a game so I seem to have missed out on the injuries bug

Why do people buy this shite? It's always a big mess of fuckups and bugs. It's not like something like an injuries bug shouldn't have been apparent to the developers. Piss take.

One has to wonder how they don't see these things.

Why do people buy this shite? It's always a big mess of fuckups and bugs. It's not like something like an injuries bug shouldn't have been apparent to the developers. Piss take.

*whistles*

;):icon_lol:

*whistles*

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

;):drinks:

honestly enjoying this as much as any fm now, its having no issues with the 3d on my laptop running plenty fast enough and with the patch no silly injuries and starting to add badges kits and stuff like i usually do

Last years one was the best as you actually got a reserve team to put players. Otherwise they have been perfect for on the go. Even managed to win the league with the toon. ;)

:razz: I seem to have unearthed a bit of a gem. Signed a central defender from Ghana, sent him on loan for a year and then he got a WP without needing another couple of years in Belgium. Anyway I played him sparingly in cup and european games then threw him in the PL after January. Now in May he's rated as World Class, at only 21 years old.

:razz: I seem to have unearthed a bit of a gem. Signed a central defender from Ghana, sent him on loan for a year and then he got a WP without needing another couple of years in Belgium. Anyway I played him sparingly in cup and european games then threw him in the PL after January. Now in May he's rated as World Class, at only 21 years old.

You don't have to shelter the name from us, I promise I won't swoop in and nab him even if I am manager of Man City.