Football Manager 2009

The Fish

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone noticed if they are not getting the full whack for their transfers? I just flogged Enrique for £9 million (all upfront not over time) and my kitty is only at 7 million, I had £1.5 in there already. If anyone could have a look and see if there's a clause to say Villareal get a slice. Same thing happened with Geremi but I assumed it was because his fee was spread over time.

Has anyone noticed if they are not getting the full whack for their transfers? I just flogged Enrique for £9 million (all upfront not over time) and my kitty is only at 7 million, I had £1.5 in there already. If anyone could have a look and see if there's a clause to say Villareal get a slice. Same thing happened with Geremi but I assumed it was because his fee was spread over time.

it part of the game, you don't necessarily get all of your transfer fees back to spend, it still goes in the clubs balance

it part of the game, you don't necessarily get all of your transfer fees back to spend, it still goes in the clubs balance

Utter cunts :lol:

I didn't read the small print.

Utter cunts :lol:

I didn't read the small print.

the only reason I know is cause I am constantly tampering with my FM in every possible way

Finally got the game working on Friday and really liking it so far tbh.

Don't think I'm using half of the new features like but still think it's canny!

Really enjoy the press conferences... shame about the lack of "you're a cunt" options though.

What an utter fucking cunting farce. I paid nearly £30 for this. The code registration system was down (could still be for all I know) so I uninstall and start again and now nothing happens when I insert the cd, apart from Steam re-installing. So I've got to download it via steam despite them having all my details and the key code bollocks.

the codes are fucked mate the o and 0 and i and 1s are all fucked and the printer that printed the codes couldnt differentiate between them

What an utter fucking cunting farce. I paid nearly £30 for this. The code registration system was down (could still be for all I know) so I uninstall and start again and now nothing happens when I insert the cd, apart from Steam re-installing. So I've got to download it via steam despite them having all my details and the key code bollocks.

the codes are fucked mate the o and 0 and i and 1s are all fucked and the printer that printed the codes couldnt differentiate between them

Finally got the game working on Friday and really liking it so far tbh.

Don't think I'm using half of the new features like but still think it's canny!

Really enjoy the press conferences... shame about the lack of "you're a cunt" options though.

I just put it in my comments box at the bottom

Have I missed a rule change? Owen played (and scored) in my 3rd round FA Cup tie. Then he wouldn't sign a contract so I flogged him to Chelsea now in the 5th round of the FA cup he's on the bench for them to play against me.

Best off reporting it on the SI forums, if you can be arsed like.

Have I missed a rule change? Owen played (and scored) in my 3rd round FA Cup tie. Then he wouldn't sign a contract so I flogged him to Chelsea now in the 5th round of the FA cup he's on the bench for them to play against me.

Best off reporting it on the SI forums, if you can be arsed like.

Went to try and sign up but the link for the "Seag Pass" wouldn't load. Very appropriate all things considered. Makes you wonder who tests it when something llike a player not being cup tied squeaks through after a patch.

I'm running it and enjoying it, but the system is slow as hell.

I feel like Richard Dreyfuss. :jesuswept:

I haven't got the greatest system spec ever known like, but the slowness is the same for me.

Especially during a match, waiting for the 2D screen to appear sometimes takes an age. :lol:

Bastard game wont load up.

Had it on the last few days but loaded in up via that Steam thing and everytime i go to start the next match is turns itself off nd a Direct Sound Errro comes up.

Games disappears but when i try to load it up again it says it's already running.

Any ideas anyone? TIA.

Quite slow on my machine also.

Signed Song, Insua on loan along with Caceres. All doing a good job.

Spent 2.5 on Daniel Sturridge.

Only Loaned out Ranger and Godsmark.

Sitting 13th after 6 games. 2 wins 1 draw and 3 defeats. :D

For the last couple of ones there's been some .inc files you could download and move that would correct competion names and things like that. Has anything been released this time round?

I've done this by editing the database but you'd need to start a new game using the edited database for it to work, however I see on the Susie site there is a thread dedicated to competion correction: http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/index.php?sho...60&start=60