Dubai International Captial

Guest stormrider

Whatever the outcome is regarding DIC or any other buyer Ashley needs to get Keegan back & get rid of Wise.

Surely the club would be a more attractive option with Keegan back and if Ashley doesn't care anymore then why not get KK back in?

Rat dwarf will be gone regardless when it's sold so why delay the inevitable, he's keen on cost cutting anyway so 1 less numpty off the wage bill early doors makes sense.

Wise is a fucking scum bag for not resigning in the face of the protests he knew were coming.

At least Ashley has won some respect back with his statement.

Agree apart from the last line. It's a pack of lies man.

If for nothing else than for issuing something rather than saying nowt and not even making it common knowledge he wants out.

There's a lot of bollocks in it i agree but I'll not be protesting anymore as the outcome I wanted has been reached in the most part anyway.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DIC would possibly do a good job, but i think they'd be similar in terms of what they want to ashley. I.e. stabilise and then bring players through as a revenue stream...

I think you'll find this is wrong. Dubai have a fierce rivalry with Abu Dhabi. When DIC (Dubai) finally own a club in the Premier League, they'll want to outdo the Abu Dhabi group.

The only problem is this DIC group want Liverpool. We can only hope those yanks keep refusing DIC's overtures, they lose patience with them and they buy our club. :thumbup:

Aye, it's a bigger risk (for the fans), but potentially one with a bigger pay off.

Whether they are genuinely interested though is the issue.

The only problem is this DIC group want Liverpool. We can only hope those yanks keep refusing DIC's overtures, they lose patience with them and they buy our club. :thumbup:

Which is why I doubt they'd spent huge money here if they did take over, if they had a virtually unlimited pot of cash then they would have offered Hicks and Gillett enough to buy their stakes but they seem to be haggling over price which leads me to believe that we wouldn't have the same sort of spending power as the likes of Chelsea and City.

This more likely to do with the fact that after buying Liverpool the new owners would then have to pay £400 million on a new stadium. Also I believe that Sheikh Makhtoum is now considering buying Liverpool on his own.

Which is why I doubt they'd spent huge money here if they did take over, if they had a virtually unlimited pot of cash then they would have offered Hicks and Gillett enough to buy their stakes but they seem to be haggling over price which leads me to believe that we wouldn't have the same sort of spending power as the likes of Chelsea and City.

Liverpool have some issues though, issue (amazingly) Newcastle don't have.

I dunno, they could just be trying to force Liverpools (Hick's/Gillett's) hand.

The trouble is (and you'll get this with anybody else as well) they'd prefer to be in charge of someone like Liverpool. You could probably say the same about that lot who've just bought City. They don't really give a shit about the club if they happen to buy us. It could still be a good thing but it just bothers me a bit re: the long-term effects it may have.

i was having alook on google at the estimated net worth of the DIC and it hits around 60 to 70 billion , which would make us 6 times richer than chelsea. bring it on i say, us as fans deserve something

Its not ALL about the worth of the buyer. Its the structure put in place, where they see the club, what they want to put into the club and what they expect out of it.

Ruled themselves out on SSN.

Tbh I doubt there's anything solid on which investors are likely to be ruling themselves in or out yet, talks would need to take place first on both parts - any decent business wouldn't rule out an opportunity without checking it out first.

The trouble is (and you'll get this with anybody else as well) they'd prefer to be in charge of someone like Liverpool. You could probably say the same about that lot who've just bought City. They don't really give a shit about the club if they happen to buy us. It could still be a good thing but it just bothers me a bit re: the long-term effects it may have.

Aye, we'd just be a trophy on the wall. On the other hand with the cash involved in the Premiership now and the likely lack of any other type of investor, it might be the best hope.

i was reading the shitty sun paper the day, and it had the top 5 likely candidates for the takeover of newcastle.. 1. anil ambani, 2. DIC, 3. Sage Group , some other group and number 5 which got my attention BILL GATES. but you na the sun they tlk shit like all papers

i was reading the shitty sun paper the day, and it had the top 5 likely candidates for the takeover of newcastle.. 1. anil ambani, 2. DIC, 3. Sage Group , some other group and number 5 which got my attention BILL GATES. but you na the sun they tlk shit like all papers

:ph34r:

He's going to put off saving the world to take a hands on approach at the toon.

;)

to be honest, we as fans deserve someone big to takeover us, bill gates recently stood down as the chairmen of microsoft and gave his job to someone else so he can spend time doing his own thing, he still remains owner of course, so that would give him time to come to toon games lol..it would be a great thing though when you think about it..we deserve something like that

to be honest, we as fans deserve someone big to takeover us, bill gates recently stood down as the chairmen of microsoft and gave his job to someone else so he can spend time doing his own thing, he still remains owner of course, so that would give him time to come to toon games lol..it would be a great thing though when you think about it..we deserve something like that

Doesn't work like that though, does it? Chelsea have to be about the least deserving set of fans you could think of be bought by a benefactor and made into one of the top sides in Europe.

Fop'll still hate him though.

He could be fun.

Gates: "what?!?! Hull... beat.... us?"

Mourinho: "yesssshhh masterrr..."

Gates: "inform my pets to buy them out at once and make sure they never beat us again!"

;)

We'd win everything every year. :ph34r:

He could be fun.

Gates: "inform my pets to buy them out at once and make sure they never beat us again!"

;)

Would you have faith in any new systems he imposed on the club though?

He could be fun.

:aye:

Would you have faith in any new systems he imposed on the club though?

It wouldn't matter, he'd just buy every title he wanted. ;)

I wouldn't like Windows Newcastle in the ground like,

Sorry You Bovril has encountered a problem and has to restart

Error :The file C:/My Managers/Kevin Keegan.exe Can not be found!

I wouldn't like Windows Newcastle in the ground like,

Sorry You Bovril has encountered a problem and has to restart

Error :The file C:/My Managers/Kevin Keegan.exe Can not be found!

It would be all dll's from there on in... :ph34r: