paddy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS3

xbox is better because of live

How much do they charge a year for that again ? :lol:

Just off to watch a Blueray on my PS3.......

i'm going for full custody too

of the wii

i'm going for full custody too

of the wii

Good cos unless you can prove your ex is on crack you've got nee chance.

Split up with my ex just under 12 months ago now when the bairn was only 1 and a half, was a living nightmare for a while but i knew it was for the best for the long term.

Now we get on most of the time when we do have to be around each other and the bairn is used to the whole arrangement and is as happy as she always was which is the main thing.

I got the xbox 360 btw, and a 40 inch LCD and a laptop!!! Helped no end!! Material boy me.

not yet!! found a house to rent about 1 mile from here, just waiting to save up the fee to apply for it, we are skint at the mo!! so fingers crossed i'll be sorted by mid November, still at home, still amicable and still feel like i'm on a rollercoaster, what pees me off the most is when she says stuff like "you really deserve to be happy" and "your a great guy" a great guy!!! then why the fook is she putting me through this hell, i'll be honest and tell you that i have cried almost every night (in private!! :razz: ) i still love her so much and feel that it can be worked out, she just seems to have switched off.

i feel its unfair on me (i would say that) that through no fault of my own, i have to be the one to move out and start again with fook all! as i said before its still friendly and i want it to stay that way, i dont know why, i feel i should hate her for what she has done to me, but when i look at her i get butterflys again! i really must be a fooking softlad!!!

we have sorted seeing the kids and maintanance etc between ourselves, part of me wants to be a twat about things but i can't

well enough of the rambling, she is out with her mate at the moment and i dont want to be up when she gets back, (cos she looked fooking gorgeous tonight :lol:

not yet!! found a house to rent about 1 mile from here, just waiting to save up the fee to apply for it, we are skint at the mo!! so fingers crossed i'll be sorted by mid November, still at home, still amicable and still feel like i'm on a rollercoaster, what pees me off the most is when she says stuff like "you really deserve to be happy" and "your a great guy" a great guy!!! then why the fook is she putting me through this hell, i'll be honest and tell you that i have cried almost every night (in private!! :D ) i still love her so much and feel that it can be worked out, she just seems to have switched off.

i feel its unfair on me (i would say that) that through no fault of my own, i have to be the one to move out and start again with fook all! as i said before its still friendly and i want it to stay that way, i dont know why, i feel i should hate her for what she has done to me, but when i look at her i get butterflys again! i really must be a fooking softlad!!!

we have sorted seeing the kids and maintanance etc between ourselves, part of me wants to be a twat about things but i can't

well enough of the rambling, she is out with her mate at the moment and i dont want to be up when she gets back, (cos she looked fooking gorgeous tonight :lol:

You are obviously very much in love with her :razz: Im gutted for you and nearly in tears here reading that.

Maybe she will realise what a very caring guy she has, but I expect she knows that. Thing is if she doesnt feel 'it' for you, then it will never work. You deserve someone who will give you all her love.

Dont be embarrassed that you have had your tears, its better to let your emotions out. You are bound to feel like that, as you are grieving because you have lost someone close, in a way its worse than someone passing away because she is very much alive but doesnt want you in that way, and that hurts like hell.

Time does definitely heal as Wacky said. It will be hard for you because you will still have to see her because of your child. You sound a really good person, I'm glad you're not being a twat about money and things, it must be really tempting as you are feeling so hurt and you have to move out but you're doing the right thing, you'll only end up bitter else and your child will be the one to suffer.

Good luck to you, it will get easier and you will be so much wiser! Surround yourself with good friends and family who will support you, as we all will on here.

Edited by Toonraider

not yet!! found a house to rent about 1 mile from here, just waiting to save up the fee to apply for it, we are skint at the mo!! so fingers crossed i'll be sorted by mid November, still at home, still amicable and still feel like i'm on a rollercoaster, what pees me off the most is when she says stuff like "you really deserve to be happy" and "your a great guy" a great guy!!! then why the fook is she putting me through this hell, i'll be honest and tell you that i have cried almost every night (in private!! :razz: ) i still love her so much and feel that it can be worked out, she just seems to have switched off.

The problem with relationship break ups is that by the time you're in anything remotely approaching a fit state of mind to deal with them as you probably should, it's far, far, far too late.

not yet!! found a house to rent about 1 mile from here, just waiting to save up the fee to apply for it, we are skint at the mo!! so fingers crossed i'll be sorted by mid November, still at home, still amicable and still feel like i'm on a rollercoaster, what pees me off the most is when she says stuff like "you really deserve to be happy" and "your a great guy" a great guy!!! then why the fook is she putting me through this hell, i'll be honest and tell you that i have cried almost every night (in private!! :D ) i still love her so much and feel that it can be worked out, she just seems to have switched off.

You are obviously very much in love with her :razz: Im gutted for you and nearly in tears here reading that.

Maybe she will realise what a very caring guy she has, but I expect she knows that. Thing is if she doesnt feel 'it' for you, then it will never work. You deserve someone who will give you all her love.

Dont be embarrassed that you have had your tears, its better to let your emotions out. You are bound to feel like that, as you are grieving because you have lost someone close, in a way its worse than someone passing away because she is very much alive but doesnt want you in that way, and that hurts like hell.

Time does definitely heal as Wacky said. It will be hard for you because you will still have to see her because of your child. You sound a really good person, I'm glad you're not being a twat about money and things, it must be really tempting as you are feeling so hurt and you have to move out but you're doing the right thing, you'll only end up bitter else and your child will be the one to suffer.

Good luck to you, it will get easier and you will be so much wiser! Surround yourself with good friends and family who will support you, as we all will on here.

thank you hug.gif

• 2 weeks later...

quick update........been to view house tonight, love it!! good area and about 30 steps from a cracking little boozer. should be moving in next 2-3 weeks after the landladys 23 year old daughter moves out B)

she is leaving the downstairs furnished which is great (at no extra cost!) BUT they have Virgin media????? whats the crack with the sports on that! i have no idea, so if anyone has VM can they advise please

cheers fellas and fellaesses

quick update........been to view house tonight, love it!! good area and about 30 steps from a cracking little boozer. should be moving in next 2-3 weeks after the landladys 23 year old daughter moves out B)

she is leaving the downstairs furnished which is great (at no extra cost!) BUT they have Virgin media????? whats the crack with the sports on that! i have no idea, so if anyone has VM can they advise please

depends what package they have. i have all the sports channels and you get free setanta

depends what package they have. i have all the sports channels and you get free setanta

need to have the movies as well to qualify for Setanta.

must only be the XL package where you get the free setanta then

I have an XL package.

I have an XL package.

extra little?

I have an XL package.

extra little?

Great!