All those going to Blackburn tomorrow

Mag Numb

That didnt make the yid game on Wednesday, put your excuses in here.

I am sure you will get your point across tomorrow.

shame the only thing you could here on Wednesday was "Your support is fucking shit"

Hope it came across loud and clear on TV.

I can think of a lot of people who would have very good excuses, actually- but see no reason why anyone should feel the need to justify themselves to you.

Other than a death of a loved one or serious injury I cant think of a valid one.

I will be asking the absent tossers with banners tomorrow.

I can think of a lot of people who would have very good excuses, actually- but see no reason why anyone should feel the need to justify themselves to you.

Other than a death of a loved one or serious injury I cant think of a valid one.

maybe its because they have few more brains than you ?

(pssst- some people who go to the games don't actually live in the area)

(pssst- some people who go to the games don't actually live in the area)

the 12 year olds stand out a mile

I almost hope you aren't a WUM because I love people that are so detached from reality that they actually think about football in this way.

24-Nov-93 FA Prem 17,744 H Wimbledon D 1 - 1 Barmby

27-Nov-93 FA Prem 17,694 A Queens Park Rangers D 1 - 1 Anderton

04-Dec-93 FA Prem 30,780 H Newcastle United L 1 - 2 Barmby (pen)

02-Mar-94 FA Prem 17,452 H Aston Villa D 1 - 1 Rosenthal

I almost hope you aren't a WUM because I love people that are so detached from reality that they actually think about football in this way.

I didnt go and I know loads of others that didnt. Why would I want to give Ashley one last payday before he sells up? As for supporting the players, they didnt really give us too much to support did they?

to be fair, i dont think the team we had out on wednesday could have done much better. that's how bad our injury situation is and is in direct relation to ashley and his teams reluctance to properly strengthen the squad in the summer. of the starting line-up, i'd only have owen, given, coloccini and n'zogbia starting in my ideal starting eleven.

Well you can revoke my soopafan status.

Even though my trains were booked, I have decided against coming down. I am not doing it in protest but the fact all my trains are getting redirected (meaning my journey was going from the usual 7 hour round trip to an 11 hour one) all the shite thats going on and the moving of fixtures right at the last minute has just left me "scunnered"....

The only thing I feel bad about was deciding at the last minute as I would have given my ticket to someone else if I had the chance to pass my season ticket on...

Even though my trains were booked, I have decided against coming down. I am not doing it in protest but the fact all my trains are getting redirected (meaning my journey was going from the usual 7 hour round trip to an 11 hour one) all the shite thats going on and the moving of fixtures right at the last minute has just left me "scunnered"....

The only thing I feel bad about was deciding at the last minute as I would have given my ticket to someone else if I had the chance to pass my season ticket on...

fucking part time, lazy waste of space...cant even be arsed to spend 11 hours on the train to see the toon, people like you boil my piss they do!!

:read:

Totally understandable mate. I can barely be arsed to drive into town to watch the fucking shower of shit, so fuck multiple trains, especially when you're getting pissed around!