Danny B- racist and homophobic

triggy99

You people don't get to the football much do you? Both part of the new fan phenomenon that is ruining the game.

There's booing, there's banter and then there are pathetic sick jibes like the song your fans sing.

Precious little of that left tbh

OK so what they sang may be a tad distastefull but if he hadn't whinged on about the songs since day one it would have died a death, it still effects him 7 years on, so they'll keep singing.

I have no love at all for Spuds but he should have pocketed his cash and kept shtum, he's having the last laugh £££'s wise anyway. My heart bleeds for him, poor little waif

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't agree more re: Sol. He'd be better off just smiling smugly at the people singing the songs. As you say, he should be having the last laugh.

I don't think that gives supporters carte blanche to sing what they like however.

It was the lies that lead up to it. The promises of signing a new contract, the insistance that he was a spurs fan and would never walk out, just running down the clock until he could leave on a free for inflated wages at our most hated local rivals.

If that isnt a reason I don't know what is.

Apart from the moving to local rivals bit isn't that pretty much what Owen did at Liverpool? Yet you don't hear them harping on about it, then again the fact that they're not so insecure about their place in English and European football as Spurs may have something to do with it.

Yeah that small detail. At least they got some wedge for him. One of the best CBs in the country at the time, walked out on a free.

If that hadn't happened I am pretty sure Defoe would still be a spur too.

The point I'm making is that you haven't gotten over it because you haven't moved on as a club. Spurs were a mid-table club when he left, Spurs are a mid-table club now - if you had any significant success in the period in between I don't think your fans would be half as bothered about Sol Campbell.

It proved that Arsenal were, are and will remain for the foreseeable future the bigger club.

They Spurs fans continue to prove it with their behaviour

That's pretty much what it is, he went to Arsenal where he won league titles and FA Cups, as you say, Spurs fans are just bitter that they're local rivals have been so much more successful and that Campbell played an integral part in that success.

You people don't get to the football much do you? Both part of the new fan phenomenon that is ruining the game.

Aye you've got me figured out

There's booing, there's banter and then there are pathetic sick jibes like the song your fans sing.

Sit down! My wife can't see.

:lol:

Sit down! My wife can't see.

why, is she partially sighted at best?

They Spurs fans continue to prove it with their behaviour

Do me a favour. Its what going to football is all about.

If you want polite clapping and good behaviour go to the rugby, or better still down the emirates.

Racism, homophobia, bitterness, ignorance? How could I have been missing out all this time?!

I'm supporting the wrong club like. Thanks for enlightening me Danny...guess I'll head down to White Hart Lane and learn to be as passionate as your lot.

...I suppose the gas chamber hissing is ok too since it's "passionate local rivalry" and "what going to football is all about." Wouldn't want to be a "new fan."

Surprised to see so many on here kicking up such a fuss when they were happy to put the abuse from our lot aimed at Mido down as 'banter'

Which I wasn't either, thank you. Do you ever have anything positive to say or are you just a contrary whining sack of shit?

Surprised to see so many on here kicking up such a fuss when they were happy to put the abuse from our lot aimed at Mido down as 'banter'

Which I wasn't either, thank you. Do you ever have anything positive to say or are you just a contrary whining sack of shit?

I'm being contrary for pointing out the hypocrisy of football fans?

Campbell loves cock - Sickening

Mido's got a bomb - Banter

So you're going with option B.

are you really a newcastle supporter? everyone of your posts seem to be against newcastle, the fans, keegan or the players

I was in with the away fans that day, tbh it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Which I washed away with Satay King Prawns and cheeky little Sauvignon Blanc. :lol:

I wasn't one of them.

Which I washed away with Satay King Prawns and cheeky little Sauvignon Blanc. :lol:

fucking philistine, you should be drinking a Pinot Grigio with SKP, or perhaps a nice Sancerre if you're feeling flush.

Edited by spongebob toonpants

fucking philistine, you should be drinking a Pinot Grigio with SKP, or perhaps a nice Sancerre if you're feeling flush.

Sancerre is Sauvignon Blanc.

Do I win?

The references to suicide and HIV are simply pathetic though.

I know, you ought to have heard the abuse I received on the helicopter home! :)

Fortunately MvB was piloting and he backed my suspect tastes to the hilt.

question for danny: i thought alot of the spurs fans are black and you have alot of black players so is that not a good reason not to sing **** chants?

For the last time that chant isnt racist!

Sancerre is Sauvignon Blanc.

Do I win?

fuck - I knew I should have said Pouilly-Fumé - but I couldnt work out how to put an accent on the e

have to laugh, Baggio points out some blatent hypochrisy and gets jumped on.

Football banter, is football banter. It has always happened and always will. Lets get over ourselves here.

Philistine?

armpit. arsehole. calling. hairy

A chilled aged semillion is a far better accompaniment for a tasty SKP!

question for danny: i thought alot of the spurs fans are black and you have alot of black players so is that not a good reason not to sing **** chants?

For the last time that chant isnt racist!

ok then i will change my question for you:

i thought alot of the spurs fans are gay, (e.g. you), and you have alot of gay players, (e.g. jenas), so is that not a good reason not to sing homophobic chants?