Other drivers

Renton

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drivers who think the quaint british practice of queing applies to the situation where 2 lanes go down to one. Going down the outside lane until the last minute is NOT a heinous crime, it is proper use of the road as mandated by the highway code. Proper ettiqeute is to merge in turn at the merge point, not queue for 5 miles and then sit there head fixed to the front pretending you don't see me and maintaining a 2 inch gap from the car in front

Idiots, just plain idiots.

I will have no sympathy when some nutter eventually singles you out for some inevitable physical re-education.

Drivers who think the quaint british practice of queing applies to the situation where 2 lanes go down to one. Going down the outside lane until the last minute is NOT a heinous crime, it is proper use of the road as mandated by the highway code. Proper ettiqeute is to merge in turn at the merge point, not queue for 5 miles and then sit there head fixed to the front pretending you don't see me and maintaining a 2 inch gap from the car in front

Idiots, just plain idiots.

I will have no sympathy when some nutter eventually singles you out for some inevitable physical re-education.

Again, yes. 'Zip-filtering' is common practice on roads abroad, but seems completely alien to us.

Trucks that don't pull over for miles and miles on single lane A-roads, despite the fact they can't even see the end of the queue in their mirrors, and their are parking lay-bys every few miles

fuck off you hairy cunts

Yep, and the two lorry drivers on a dual carriageway doing overtaking maneuvers that go on for miles because one of them is doing 56mph and the other one is doing 56.5 mph.

I once came across that going north up the M11 which for a long stretch is 2 lanes and a bit hilly, therefore these two trucks went for miles side by side with neither gaining the advantage. After waiting a good 10 minutes in which time a healthy queue had formed I just dropped to 3rd and screamed up the hard shoulder. Due to their delay I never encountered another car either infront of or behind me for a very long time. Bliss. :D

That happens here too, and I can't stand it. Don't fucking abuse me when I'm doing the right thing by using the road space and merging, instead of queuing for half an hour like a retarded sheep. Morons.

Nothing annoys me more than when there's clearly roadworks ahead and traffic is filtering into a single lane, but you still get cheeky fucking bastards zipping up the "empty" lane alongside you, and then they have the audacity to expect to be let in. I pretend just not to notice them and maintain a 2 inch gap between myself and the car in front. That'll teach the fuckers...

Nothing annoys me more than when there's clearly roadworks ahead and traffic is filtering into a single lane, but you still get cheeky fucking bastards zipping up the "empty" lane alongside you, and then they have the audacity to expect to be let in. I pretend just not to notice them and maintain a 2 inch gap between myself and the car in front. That'll teach the fuckers...

please report for re-education Monday morning

:D

You so ARE Invicta Toon, btw :D

You so ARE Invicta Toon, btw :D

who him? http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showuser=2349

why?

BMW drivers (usually) who think its ok to stop wherever they want as long as they put their hazard lights on.

BMW drivers full stop tbh. Especially the ones in the BMW 4x4s.

I've started a new policy of letting anyone out of a junction, so long as it's not a 4x4. Join me!

People who drive around on a cold morning peering through a little port-hole they've made in their windscreen with the back of their hand instead of using their fucking demisters properly.

Do you suffer from road-rage by any chance Dr Ken?? :D

My latest irritation are the retards who sit in lane 3 when there's nothing in lanes 1 and 2 and flash you because you've gone past them in lane 2 at around 65/70 mph...

Get the fuck over then you freaks!!!! :D

I hog lane 3 (well, whichever lane is nearer the bend), but only as my car is fast as feck and I drive it that way. I can't abide the pricks who tailgate you in lane 3 when it is patently obvious that if you pulled over all they would gain is the place in the queue that you occupied. I gladly pull over to the slower lanes if someone is faster than me and there is clear road ahead of me, but then it hardly ever happens. :D

I hog lane 3 (well, whichever lane is nearer the bend), but only as my car is fast as feck and I drive it that way.

That'll be the lane 3 that's for 'overtaking only'???

It's knackers like you who cause congestion man! Your car is equally capable of driving as well in Lane 1.

I hog lane 3 (well, whichever lane is nearer the bend), but only as my car is fast as feck and I drive it that way. I can't abide the pricks who tailgate you in lane 3 when it is patently obvious that if you pulled over all they would gain is the place in the queue that you occupied. I gladly pull over to the slower lanes if someone is faster than me and there is clear road ahead of me, but then it hardly ever happens. :D

What car have you got??