Live By The Pork Sword.........Die By The Pork Sword

wykikitoon

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wyki's got bitches fighting over him tooth and nail here, whats his secret?

By the way, it's odds on that once you're officially single and back on the market the closest you'll get to something resembling a pussy is a flesh light....nailed imo

By the way, it's odds on that once you're officially single and back on the market the closest you'll get to something resembling a pussy is a flesh light....nailed imo

Be a cunt :aye:

Shes still at her parents :D

The bird who was emailing me texting me etc, emailed me yesterday to say she had breast cancer. I wrote an email saying I was so sorry but there wasnt anything i could do to help. I wanted my gfriend and that was it.

She then came out and gave me a shed load of abuse and said if I contacted the police they wouldnt do anything anyways as they couldnt!

Shes mental!!!

The bird who was emailing me texting me etc, emailed me yesterday to say she had breast cancer. I wrote an email saying I was so sorry but there wasnt anything i could do to help. I wanted my gfriend and that was it.

She then came out and gave me a shed load of abuse and said if I contacted the police they wouldnt do anything anyways as they couldnt!

Shes mental!!!

Change your number babe and completely ignore her, seriously. She obv has major psych issues and truthfully I wouldn't be suprised if all that cancer talk turns out to be rubbish. Get away from her, It may not be in your nature to be mean but I think your gonna have to blank this crazy bitch. She seems to be nuttier than a fuckin' dundee cake. Sort stuff out with your girlfriend, ofc she doesn't trust you, flip it round, would you trust her?- Hell NO!! it'll take time but you seem to love her very much and have had a lot staked in this relationship. I'd give it a proper go, Cut the ties to the bunny boiler and jump in with both feet, don't be weak tho cos she'll end up taking advantage and don't bite when she pushes the relevant buttons cos she will, we have a way of knowing your weak spots and we'll use them to get a reaction, she'll try a good few times, just bite your lip and ride with it, she'll soon get bored when it doesn't work.

Edited by soccermom

Change your number babe and completely ignore her, seriously. She obv has major psych issues and truthfully I wouldn't be suprised if all that cancer talk turns out to be rubbish. Get away from her, It may not be in your nature to be mean but I think your gonna have to blank this crazy bitch. She seems to be nuttier than a fuckin' dundee cake. Sort stuff out with your girlfriend, ofc she doesn't trust you, flip it round, would you trust her?- Hell NO!! it'll take time but you seem to love her very much and have had a lot staked in this relationship. I'd give it a proper go, Cut the ties to the bunny boiler and jump in with both feet, don't be weak tho cos she'll end up taking advantage and don't bite when she pushes the relevant buttons cos she will, we have a way of knowing your weak spots and we'll use them to get a reaction, she'll try a good few times, just bite your lip and ride with it, she'll soon get bored when it doesn't work.

omg its Jeremy Kyle..... :aye:

omg its Jeremy Kyle..... :D

You are a total tool aren't you.

Well I don't imagine you could understand a grown up relationship, well one day you might when you've saved up enough to get laid for the first time. Oh and when she says its love, tip her an extra 50, if she refuses to kiss you don't take it to heart its just business, you'll cry but ultimately she'll love you one more time, you just have to save up again. :aye:

omg its Jeremy Kyle..... B)

Well I don't imagine you could understand a grown up relationship, well one day you might when you've saved up enough to get laid for the first time. Oh and when she says its love, tip her an extra 50, if she refuses to kiss you don't take it to heart its just business, you'll cry but ultimately she'll love you one more time, you just have to save up again. :D

Lmao.... :aye:

Well I don't imagine you could understand a grown up relationship, well one day you might when you've saved up enough to get laid for the first time. Oh and when she says its love, tip her an extra 50, if she refuses to kiss you don't take it to heart its just business, you'll cry but ultimately she'll love you one more time, you just have to save up again. :aye:

Speaking from experience? You seem to know quite a bit....

Speaking from experience? You seem to know quite a bit....

Was a fan of band of gold, willie and his chicken factory (not a euphemism), classic tv.

Taken a chill pill ??? Or is it that time of the month ?

I'm always chilled, and I don't have a time of the month, medication is a marvelous thing.

You should try some it can restore chemical imbalances in the head too!

What's the kick-off between you pair all about then?

I have no idea..... He seems a lil hostile...

He is a she and this thread ain't about you. wind ya neck in. The lad actually needs some support and a place to vent. Thought after listening to a bunch of biased blokes he may value some female input on the situation. That all I was offering. It's not about anything else.

Ask KCG. he knows I'm a she.

He is a she and this thread ain't about you. wind ya neck in. The lad actually needs some support and a place to vent. Thought after listening to a bunch of biased blokes he may value some female input on the situation. That all I was offering. It's not about anything else.

Ah He has the naked pics of u then ?? :aye:

Shes mental!!!

Forgot to say the police can do something. If you've asked her to leave you alone and she won't, keep all your messages and emails, You can have her cautioned or even arrested for harassment, you only need 2 pieces of evidence of two seperate occasions that this has occurred. if you just want her cautioned and she doesn't listen then take it a step further. Honest this is possible, I've had to do it myself for someone before. it's not pretty but often it scares them enough to back off. whatever you do though don't reply or give her any ammunition. We pay enough for the police force we may as well use them. Plus it'll prove to your Girlfriend that you're really not interested and you're dedicated to fixing things with her.

Edited by soccermom

Jesus she has fucking texted him and you're talking about police cautions!? He was better off with bloke's advice tbh. Even Wacky's.

Thought she was sending him abusive emails and constantly harassing him? thats how this reads.

Its just an option, thats all I'm saying. Pardon me.

And no one is better off with waky's advice. Ever. In any way, shape or form. :aye:

He's a cunt, and I would rather chew my own balls off before believing anything that Jock bastard says.

Jesus she has fucking texted him and you're talking about police cautions!? He was better off with bloke's advice tbh. Even Wacky's.

Thought she was sending him abusive emails and constantly harassing him? thats how this reads.

Its just an option, thats all I'm saying. Pardon me.

And no one is better off with waky's advice. Ever. In any way, shape or form. :aye:

I've given the best advice in this thread I reckon, if he'd listened to me it wouldn't have went this far, she would have died in a vicious house fire by now and he'd be waiting of the insurance coming though, just in time for Christmas.