Live By The Pork Sword.........Die By The Pork Sword

wykikitoon

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were supposed to go away on the 14th to 16th on this weeeknd with her mates. Ive never really enjoyed it but gone just to get away and have a laugh. Anyways, I told her I wasnt going, now she says she is so lets go away to the lakes? Errr no, Ive re-arranged my mates weekend away to just one night out in Leeds.

Then, I get the fucking 3rd degree from her parents.

Craig, I basically met with her father to give him my side of the story, Im glad I did as she seemed to "miss" quite a large chunk of stuff out.

She just doesnt like been told otherwise, its all her fucking way, no give or fucking take at all!

You went for a pint with her dad to tell him his daughter's not putting out?! :D

Aye, I didnt put it into them terms and you know what he said?

"Well youre a young lad, Im suprised youve lasted that long, youre no monk"

You went for a pint with her dad to tell him his daughter's not putting out?! :D

That's what I was thinking.

'Whey, you know what it is Bob, you know your Julie, she just doesn't give us owt anymore. Not even fingers and tops.'

Seriously though mate, women and logic sometimes don't go hand in hand. If she knows you had this arranged for weeks then she's being unfair, if not then she's got a fair point. My Mrs is in the huff with me because I'm going fishing all day Saturday despite the fact I gave her a months fucking notice and the season finishes till March.

'Whey, you know what it is Bob, you know your Julie, she just doesn't give us owt anymore. Not even fingers and tops.'

Seriously though mate, women and logic sometimes don't go hand in hand. If she knows you had this arranged for weeks then she's being unfair, if not then she's got a fair point. My Mrs is in the huff with me because I'm going fishing all day Saturday despite the fact I gave her a months fucking notice and the season finishes till March.

She's in the huff because of that? I thought she'd be fucking delighted.

Craig, I basically met with her father to give him my side of the story, Im glad I did as she seemed to "miss" quite a large chunk of stuff out.

They always do... :D

My point was though, is her Dad really going to give a fuck about the intricate details of his daughter's love life? He shouldn't......

Confirmed in writing? :woosh:

Confirmed in writing? :woosh:

In blood.

They always do... :D

My point was though, is her Dad really going to give a fuck about the intricate details of his daughter's love life? He shouldn't......

Well not to a point, I wanted him to know why I was leaving and not the bullshite she told him!

Has she booked anything up for this trip to the Lakes btw? Or is it just at the suggestion stage?

Suggestion, it would be me paying for it like. Another reason why she isnt goint away to the weekend away with her mates, I pay for a lot of the booze.

Has she booked anything up for this trip to the Lakes btw? Or is it just at the suggestion stage?

Suggestion, it would be me paying for it like. Another reason why she isnt goint away to the weekend away with her mates, I pay for a lot of the booze.

Sounds like she's taking the piss a bit. If I were you I'd say nothing's booked so let's make it the week after. If she's got something arranged for that weekend she shouldn't mind putting that off as it's no different to what she's expecting you to do. To be honest she sounds like she's being very manipulative. She wants you back so she can continue to have you paying for her weekends away etc. but she isn't prepared to compromise/make the changes to set things straight. Obviously we're only getting your side here, although that doesn't mean you aren't being honest of course.

Would you both consider following Spongebob's advice and getting some relationship counselling btw? I know it might sound a bit weird but I honestly think you both need some independent mediation, if indeed you are both willing to work at the relationship / think it is worth salvaging.

This. :woosh:

WTF!!!?!?! :scratchchin:

facepalm.gif

Inside he was dancing around the room in celebration.

Sounds like she's taking the piss a bit. If I were you I'd say nothing's booked so let's make it the week after. If she's got something arranged for that weekend she shouldn't mind putting that off as it's no different to what she's expecting you to do. To be honest she sounds like she's being very manipulative. She wants you back so she can continue to have you paying for her weekends away etc. but she isn't prepared to compromise/make the changes to set things straight. Obviously we're only getting your side here, although that doesn't mean you aren't being honest of course.

Would you both consider following Spongebob's advice and getting some relationship counselling btw? I know it might sound a bit weird but I honestly think you both need some independent mediation, if indeed you are both willing to work at the relationship / think it is worth salvaging.

Ive mentioned counselling. Ive had it before and found it useful, although for different reasons.

I have a niggling thing in the back of my mind, she wants to stay with me so she can have a house etc. If I leave her she has to move back to her parents, its something thats niggled me for a while tbh. Without someone else she couldnt afford a nice house etc.

Ive said lets move it to X week, her answer "I cant miss two weeks of hockey or ill get dropped down a team" So, I think thats my answer!

See you later!

Ive mentioned counselling. Ive had it before and found it useful, although for different reasons.

I have a niggling thing in the back of my mind, she wants to stay with me so she can have a house etc. If I leave her she has to move back to her parents, its something thats niggled me for a while tbh. Without someone else she couldnt afford a nice house etc.

Ive said lets move it to X week, her answer "I cant miss two weeks of hockey or ill get dropped down a team" So, I think thats my answer!

See you later!

It all sounds a lot of hard work TBH mate. You are going to have this for the rest of your life if you dont make a clean break.

Run mate and don't look back.

See you later!

It all sounds a lot of hard work TBH mate. You are going to have this for the rest of your life if you dont make a clean break.

Run mate and don't look back.

good advice Danny :D i am moving into my new place on monday and tbh i cannot wait, looking back over the last 9 or so years we have had good times but the last couple ahave been shite, go with your head Martin not your heart,

good luck fella,

You dumped her and then went back 2 days later and you are arguing all over again!!! Get rid! Its fuckign weird that youre discussing the relationship with her dad never mind discussing how often you bang each other. Thats just not right, i dont even talk about that shit with my own dad. Thsi relationship sounds totally fucked up!

• 1 month later...
Did it work itself out then wykiki?

Aye mate thanks :(

Feeling good, looking forward to Crimbo with my family and work is good considering the current climate. Looking forward to visting family in the Toon and having a few good nights out up there. The first couple of weeks I didnt feel great but you all said it would soon pass and it did :razz:

w00t \ :razz: /