Live By The Pork Sword.........Die By The Pork Sword

wykikitoon

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You came on here with a minor case of wandering eye and ended up finishing a long term relationship and presumably leaving your house.

What a great source of advice Toontastic is. :razz:

:(

The thing is, I havent left home.

My best mate was killed three weeks ago. In a weird thing its smashed me in the face and made me realise what I wanted.

After sitting down and thinking it was for the best I sat down with my gfriend and we had a good chat for about 5 hours. We discussed us, where we were and where we both want to be. We both want to be together and do the same things.

I have now been at home for a while. Its like when we first got together. I am having a brilliant time and I am loving every minute of it, the main thing too, Im getting regular noshings :razz: No joking apart I am very happy again. We both laid down some ground rules etc and were both working hard together :wub:

Alls good :D

You came on here with a minor case of wandering eye and ended up finishing a long term relationship and presumably leaving your house.

My best mate was killed three weeks ago. In a weird thing its smashed me in the face and made me realise what I wanted.

After sitting down and thinking it was for the best I sat down with my gfriend and we had a good chat for about 5 hours. We discussed us, where we were and where we both want to be. We both want to be together and do the same things.

I have now been at home for a while. Its like when we first got together. I am having a brilliant time and I am loving every minute of it, the main thing too, Im getting regular noshings :razz: No joking apart I am very happy again. We both laid down some ground rules etc and were both working hard together :wub:

i had a similar "good look at myself" recently after losing a family member very suddenly.It puts a lot of shit in perspective.

Sorry to hear about your mate,glad some good has come out of it.

i had a similar "good look at myself" recently after losing a family member very suddenly.It puts a lot of shit in perspective.

The weird thing was I spoke to my mate in the morning he asked if I would sit down with her and have a chat. I then got a phone call from his partner that night telling me Dave had been killed in a motorbike accident.

I have now been at home for a while. Its like when we first got together. I am having a brilliant time and I am loving every minute of it, the main thing too, Im getting regular noshings :razz: No joking apart I am very happy again. We both laid down some ground rules etc and were both working hard together :huff:

Alls good :wub:

The weird thing was I spoke to my mate in the morning he asked if I would sit down with her and have a chat. I then got a phone call from his partner that night telling me Dave had been killed in a motorbike accident.

sorry to hear it mate :D

well for what its worth i've been single for about 2 months now, and am lovin it, got my eye on some new bird :slap:

Hehe well played Paddy son

Things went pear shaped again last night.

One of these birds I was texting before my gfirend and I split has been trying to contact me for a while, even after I told her I was wanting my gfriend back and when I did get back with her I told her not to contact me and leave me alone. She hasnt really done that and still tries to text me etc.

Anyways, things have been great between the gfriend and I and I knew it was going to take a while for her to get trust in me again. I didnt tell her about this girl contacting me because I didnt want her to get hurt.........bad move. Last night I was in the shower and the gfriend checked my phone, I dont have a problem with that as I dont have anything to hide now.....well, this girl texted me saying "Just leaving my XMas do off home to bed, wish it was with you baby" or something along them lines. My Gfriend hit the roof as you would expect.

Anyways I have tried to explain about this lass texting me etc but she isnt convinced. Shes took my phone off me again and really flipped out!

Fuck knows what to do now.

Hehe well played Paddy son

Things went pear shaped again last night.

One of these birds I was texting before my gfirend and I split has been trying to contact me for a while, even after I told her I was wanting my gfriend back and when I did get back with her I told her not to contact me and leave me alone. She hasnt really done that and still tries to text me etc.

Anyways, things have been great between the gfriend and I and I knew it was going to take a while for her to get trust in me again. I didnt tell her about this girl contacting me because I didnt want her to get hurt.........bad move. Last night I was in the shower and the gfriend checked my phone, I dont have a problem with that as I dont have anything to hide now.....well, this girl texted me saying "Just leaving my XMas do off home to bed, wish it was with you baby" or something along them lines. My Gfriend hit the roof as you would expect.

Anyways I have tried to explain about this lass texting me etc but she isnt convinced. Shes took my phone off me again and really flipped out!

Fuck knows what to do now.

By the sounds of it you're not piss wise mate, letting your lass check and control your phone knowing fine well some other bint might text you. :razz:

You can go to extremes with what you accept within a relationship, of course. A mate of mine refuses to stay out for any longer than is strictly necessary - if we're going out for a meal, he'll turn up as we're ordering and leave money on the table so he can scarper before the plates are taken away - because he's so brutally paranoid about not wanting to upset his wife. Who is, of course, the most lovely and easy-going person you could ever wish to meet. Ho hum.

You can go to extremes with what you accept within a relationship, of course. A mate of mine refuses to stay out for any longer than is strictly necessary - if we're going out for a meal, he'll turn up as we're ordering and leave money on the table so he can scarper before the plates are taken away - because he's so brutally paranoid about not wanting to upset his wife. Who is, of course, the most lovely and easy-going person you could ever wish to meet. Ho hum.

Blatantly fancies you and worries about what'll happen if he has too much drink in your company. Or am I just projecting my own feelings onto him?

Nightmare.

Could you suggest to your missus that you'll change phone numbers as proof that you want to start with a clean slate?

I did that.

I am not stupid. I want to prove to my gfriend she can trust me and leaving my phone about is that especially after what went on. This lass hasnt texted me for over a week now so I thought it was dead and burried, obviously not.

She is still nervous from last time but she was getting better and if I dont have anything to hide, why hide my phone?

Blatantly fancies you and worries about what'll happen if he has too much drink in your company. Or am I just projecting my own feelings onto him?

:razz: I've never seen you worried about being intoxicated in my company, to be fair. :(

:razz: I've never seen you worried about being intoxicated in my company, to be fair. :(

Fair comment :razz:

Which of us can honestly say we haven't ever bombed out at the christmas do and texted someone.......anyone......as a deperate measure regretted first thing in the morning?

Either that or you're clearly irresistable Wykik, the emotional turmoil is the price you pay for adonisity. ;)

Nightmare.

Could you suggest to your missus that you'll change phone numbers as proof that you want to start with a clean slate?

I did that.

I am not stupid. I want to prove to my gfriend she can trust me and leaving my phone about is that especially after what went on. This lass hasnt texted me for over a week now so I thought it was dead and burried, obviously not.

She is still nervous from last time but she was getting better and if I dont have anything to hide, why hide my phone?

Why not break all her fingers?

Then you can leave your phone/smoking gun lying about( showing she can trust etc....) and by the time her hands have healed, you can fuck the other stalker off. ;)

Hehe, irresistable, no, I think I just attract nutcases!

Its the works Crimbo do tonight and she sulking last night because she cant come to it! Then this kicked off and now she doesnt want me to goto it!

"Can you blame me for not wanting you to?"

FUCK OFF!

Euphemism?

Might see if wor lass will got for that-bit more poetic than 'plasterer's radio' anyway.

Euphemism?

Might see if wor lass will got for that-bit more poetic than 'plasterer's radio' anyway.

;)

She's pissed off that she's you're going to your work do? Doesn't sound like she's changed too much.

Regardless you should've told that other bird to fuck off as soon as you got back with your bird.