Today's Matches

Tom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha ha give me more undeserved points, it doesn't matter, we wont give up, we wont be beat were fucking Tottenham Hotspur you norvern charlies.

I don't want you lot dowm, I want Fulham down, one hundred away today at Everton.....bollox

but its a good away day cause you can have that little neutral bit.........

oh the dilemmas.

I love you all.

ha ha ha give me more undeserved points, it doesn't matter, we wont give up, we wont be beat were fucking Tottenham Hotspur you norvern charlies.

I don't want you lot dowm, I want Fulham down, one hundred away today at Everton.....bollox

but its a good away day cause you can have that little neutral bit.........

oh the dilemmas.

I love you all.

Ringpiece.

Lost about 60 quid this weekend on the football. So I have got a 40 quid double on Celtic and Derby to win it back, and fuckin Derby have just conceded - come on you fiends.

Delap's long throw is fantastic like. Not seen many players able to throw it in that flat and fast over that sort of distance. If Allardyce was still here he'd have been looking to sign him.

Did anybody see the end of the Derby game? Carnage, two perfectly good Derby goals chalked off.

One because the ref had already given a penno (that was saved) and one for basically no good reason.

He was the ref that gave Reading the goal that never was. Clown.

Did anybody see the end of the Derby game? Carnage, two perfectly good Derby goals chalked off.

One because the ref had already given a penno (that was saved) and one for basically no good reason.

Yeah, I saw it. Even with my Forest symptathies I think Derby have reason to be upset. Oh well. :lol:

Yeah, I saw it. Even with my Forest symptathies I think Derby have reason to be upset. Oh well. :lol:

He will be reffing Sunday league next week. If I was Paul Jewell I would be battering him in his changing room after.

He;s cost me over 100 the bastard, I feel like sending the cunt an invoice.

Got a 10a on City, BVB and Espanyol now.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK I CANT DO A BASTARD THING RIGHT YOU KNOW THAT.

BVB 0 Bochum 1 FFS

It is a universally known good idea to chase gambling losses with more gambling.

:lol:

FUUUUUUUUUUCK I CANT DO A BASTARD THING RIGHT YOU KNOW THAT.

BVB 0 Bochum 1 FFS

Sounds like you need to knock it on the head for a bit Stevie.

He will be reffing Sunday league next week. If I was Paul Jewell I would be battering him in his changing room after.

Quite aside from him denying Derby the win, that's the other reason I'm happy, I can't stand that prick.