Facebook Fanny

Lazarus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the way Laz makes on he's plucking these birds randomly from facebook when in reality he's clearly doing a lucky dip form his numerous external hardrives :lol:

I'd put money on he's got hardcore shots of this bird.

Shes actually a local lass who does a bit modeling. Was on tyne tees recently, works in a local nightclub and used to go out with one of our former reserves.

No hardcore im afraid.

see I dunno how you're getting random girls photos from facebook? I thought you had to befriend a lass to get to see her goods?

Oh and by the by? There's no fucking way I'm posting pictures of my friends for you lot to wank yourselves into frothing frenzies. Laz's cock already looks like a strawberry on a bit of string as it is!

see I dunno how you're getting random girls photos from facebook? I thought you had to befriend a lass to get to see her goods?

Oh and by the by? There's no fucking way I'm posting pictures of my friends for you lot to wank yourselves into frothing frenzies. Laz's cock already looks like a strawberry on a bit of string as it is!

As if anyone wants to see the swamp donkeys you hang around with.

:jesuswept:

You're a very disturbed young man... :jesuswept:

You're a very disturbed young man... :lol:

Young you say? :jesuswept:

Ask Sammy or Matt, my friend, just you run along and ask them. :(:jesuswept:

(please don't break my face :):lol: )

Ask Sammy or Matt, my friend, just you run along and ask them. :):lol:

Could do with some more photo messages to be fair Dave, it's been a while now. :D

My fella got a kiss off Danielle Lloyd at a charity event they were both working at recently. Talk about a waste of resources. :lol:

Is your bloke a celebrity bender?

If so my guess is Christopher Biggins?

You got it. :)

Nah, if he was a celeb we wouldn't be wedged into a one-bed flat in bloody Lewisham. :D

My fella got a kiss off Danielle Lloyd at a charity event they were both working at recently. Talk about a waste of resources. :lol:

Nah, if he was a celeb we wouldn't be wedged into a one-bed flat in bloody Lewisham. :D

Must you always lower the tone with your talk of filth and sin?

I just can't help squeezing it in where it's not wanted. :angry:

I just can't help squeezing it in where it's not wanted. :D

:angry:

You got it. :angry:

Theres two of you? two men? sharing a one bed flat? how does that work then? :)

Futon?

You got it. :angry:

Theres two of you? two men? sharing a one bed flat? how does that work then? :)