Newcastle United vs Chelsea

Deano

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12-0. By half time. We're gonna get fucking bent over good and proper. I honestly don't even think I'll bother sticking the radio on for this one.

I can't bear listening to the toon on the radio anyway. All I want for Newcastle, and it's not THAT much to ask is to go to Stamford Bridge, not even expecting to win or even draw, I just want to go there with some hope in my heart that there's even an outside chance we can do something. It's a long time since I felt like that.

We go there with Danny Guthrie being the driving force in midfield, if that's not one of the most depressing statements about NUFC anyones ever seen I dont' know what is.

I'm going to head to the gym to follow it on Soccer Saturday. If it's going to be a painful afternoon, it might as well be properly painful.

Remember doing that last year for the Newc v Portsmouth game. Set off just before kick off, got there and they showed it was 1-3... felt like I'd entered a twilight one :D

I'm so apathetic I now want us to lose this one.

I know what you mean. Would be good to beat to Chelsea of course, but if we're winning games at Stamford Bridge it would make shite like last week even more annoying.

12-0. By half time. We're gonna get fucking bent over good and proper. I honestly don't even think I'll bother sticking the radio on for this one.

I can't bear listening to the toon on the radio anyway. All I want for Newcastle, and it's not THAT much to ask is to go to Stamford Bridge, not even expecting to win or even draw, I just want to go there with some hope in my heart that there's even an outside chance we can do something. It's a long time since I felt like that.

We go there with Danny Guthrie being the driving force in midfield, if that's not one of the most depressing statements about NUFC anyones ever seen I dont' know what is.

We were ok when we went there under Allardyce. They are likely to rape us today though.

CFC: Petr Cech, Jose Bosingwa, Ashley Cole, Branislav Ivanovic, John Terry ©, John Obi Mikel, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Florent Malouda, Deco, Nicolas Anelka

Subs: Michael Ballack, Scott Sinclair, Wayne Bridge, Paulo Ferreira, Salomon Kalou, Carlo Cudicini, Mineiro

NUFC: Shay Given, Habib Beye, Jose Enrique, Sebastien Bassong, Fabricio Coloccini, Danny Guthrie, Nicky Butt, Damien Duff, Jonas Gutierrez, Oba Martins, Michael Owen ©

Subs: Steve Harper, Charles N'Zogbia, Claudio Cacapa, David Edgar, Kazenga LuaLua, Shola Ameobi, Andy Carroll