Kinn Has Two Players

ohhh_yeah

If they can't get a game for Serie A sides, unless they play for Inter, Milan or Juve they're likely to be shite...so I think that narrows it down.

Stevie you shock me, I never thought you were ignorant of Italian Football.

I've never understood why some English people are fascinated by Italian football. Even when it was good it was wank. I mean boring. Udinese are second top of the table? Seen them a few times of late, they're wank. OUTSIDE the big three who else is there? Don't get me started on Roma, Lazio's best player is the dwarf who was on loan at Birmingham, Genoa have Milito, I'm asking you who else is there? A league full of Bernardo Corradi's. You only have to see how shit the national side is.

Aye, those world champions are garbage like. Never mind the fact that Lippi has just broken the record for most consecutive games unbeaten as Italy manager, albeit in two different spells though.

It's got nothing to do with being fascinated with Italian football, as I haven't watched it anything like I used to back when I was growing up. But time and time again you make ignorant comments about Italian football.

Absolutely. Easily the worst world champions in history. What is the ignorant comment? I find Italian football to be shite? I do. I wouldn't watch football if that was the only football available. I'm asking you who else is there of quality outside the people in the sides I have mentioned, so far you've mentioned no one.

The ignorant comment is you spouting cliche after cliche time and time again about Italian football being boring when you don't even watch it. You never asked me anything of the sort. What sides? As your initial point was about Juve, Milan and Inter. So do you want me to name players just outside of these teams?

Given being better than Buffon a prime example of your ignorance towards Italian football.

Trappatoni seems to agree. He's certainly better than the "top class" Gomes anyway. If you read what Kinnear says which evidently you haven't, you will see he's mentioned that the two players aren't getting a game for their clubs, I said who are these £10m players speculating who they are, and I mentioned the best players of other clubs. I watched Lazio v Roma the other night as it goes, predictably wank, I watched Roma v Inter joke game and pathetically one sided. Just boring. Boring stadiums. Boring games.

Finally you're actually right the Spanish league is the best, certainly in terms of entertainment. Seen some of the best games of football I've seen in the five years in La Liga this season.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Riise and Denilson:

JOE KINNEAR is ready to give former Liverpool defender John Arne Riise the chance to return to the Premier League.

And the Newcastle United interim boss is hoping to cash in on his friendship with Arsene Wenger to lure Arsenal’s Brazilian Denilson to St James’s Park on loan until the end of the season.

As talks about any takeover of United never seem to make progress, the chances of Mike Ashley keeping the club, at least for the immediate future, are increasing all the time.

And if this turns out to be the case, Kinnear could well be still in his role as interim manager come the January transfer window.

Before leaving for London and tomorrow’s game at Chelsea, Kinnear told me today: “I have already got my shortlist ready and I will be giving it to Mike. We need two players in as soon as possible and I have them in mind.

“One is with Roma and he is not in the team at the moment and the other is a player who has already scored against us this season.

“I know their agents and what they would be is loan deals from January until the end of the season. I already know that the player in Rome would cost us £2m to bring him over here.

“But we need to strengthen the team and the squad and if we can get them they would be a big boost because both are top-class players.”

Kinnear has a good relationship with Wenger but the chances of him getting Denilson, who scored in Arsenal’s 3-1 win over United at The Emirates at the end of August, have actually receded in the past couple of days after Theo Walcott dislocated his shoulder when on England duty.

Blackburn’s towering French Congolese defender Christopher Samba is another player who has scored against United this season.

But Riise is definitely the man Kinnear wants as he has clearly identified left-back as a position that needs strengthening, with Jose Enrique not looking as though he is up to the pace of the Premier League.

The Chronicle revealed on Tuesday that United’s scouting team of Jeff Vetere and Lil Fuccillo ran the rule over Steve Warnock as Blackburn lost to Sunderland last Saturday.

And on Wednesday night Fuccillo was in Berlin to see Wolfsburg £4m-rated left-back Marcel Schafer go on as a 77th-minute substitute for Germany in their defeat at the hands of England.

But the 28-year-old Riise is an experienced – and goalscoring – left-back, with 78 Norwegian caps.

He joined Roma from Anfield for £4m in the summer but has only made five starts in Serie A so far and is third-choice left-back.

Indeed, he admits: “I got some games wrong, but I know what I am worth. I don’t feel like a third choice and I think I am quite a good player.”

Riise isn't a £10million player.

And as for this other one...Adriano perhaps? Wouldn't want him here, such a shit attitude it's unbelievable.

He was depressed. He started playing shit when his dad died.

Riise isn't a £10million player.

And as for this other one...Adriano perhaps? Wouldn't want him here, such a shit attitude it's unbelievable.

He was depressed. He started playing shit when his dad died.

Yup.

just heard a rumour that tomorrow will be kinnears last game in charge and his final weeks pay will be payed up and alan shearer and his backroom staff will take their place. the reason shearer is ready to step in is because BBC have lost the highlights for next season so that means no MOTD. part of the rumour is that the new owners what shearer in place before they complete the takeover :lol:

just heard a rumour that tomorrow will be kinnears last game in charge and his final weeks pay will be payed up and alan shearer and his backroom staff will take their place. the reason shearer is ready to step in is because BBC have lost the highlights for next season so that means no MOTD. part of the rumour is that the new owners what shearer in place before they complete the takeover :lol:

Most importantly, who have they lost the rights to?

itv :D

itv :D

:) Football First it is then.

Ive just heard a rumour that Capello is jacking in England and coming to manage us, its because Bill Gates is taking us over and has decided to pump 30billion in for new players. Seemingly, we'll be spending 1billion of that by buying Man United and moving them up here, then we'll start restructuring, hes already bought up Eldon Square so he can expand the ground down there, allegedly its going to hold 500k fans (oh and we'll all be getting cars as well with our season tickets.).

:D

just heard a rumour that tomorrow will be kinnears last game in charge and his final weeks pay will be payed up and alan shearer and his backroom staff will take their place. the reason shearer is ready to step in is because BBC have lost the highlights for next season so that means no MOTD. part of the rumour is that the new owners what shearer in place before they complete the takeover :D

Ive just heard a rumour that Capello is jacking in England and coming to manage us, its because Bill Gates is taking us over and has decided to pump 30billion in for new players. Seemingly, we'll be spending 1billion of that by buying Man United and moving them up here, then we'll start restructuring, hes already bought up Eldon Square so he can expand the ground down there, allegedly its going to hold 500k fans (oh and we'll all be getting cars as well with our season tickets.).

:aye:

Tight bastards. ;)