Ashley back in with the fans...

TheMoog

From various news sources:

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has been persuaded by his kids to return to St James' Park.

The divorced Sports Direct magnate has three children - Oliver, 18, Anna, 16, and Matilda, 11.

Oliver and Anna have been regulars at Toon games since their dad paid £134million to buy the club last year. They have continued to watch Newcastle despite the hostility following Kevin Keegan's acrimonious departure.

A source close to Ashley said: "The Ashley kids have really bought into the Newcastle thing and are now ardent supporters, always wearing their black and white stripes.

"A few fans recognised them from seeing them with their father in the directors' box, and they were encouraged by the warm reception they had from the Geordie supporters. They had a big influence on Mike's decision to reconsider."

Boss Joe Kinnear has confirmed Ashley has had a change of heart after his bid to find a buyer ground to a halt.

"Mike suggested he may still be able to come back," said Kinnear. "He said, 'Once it is up and running everything is level tied down and we're running without any aggravation I will see'."

If this happens then it will be proof that the Fat Cunt can do anything he likes and get away with it from now on, the fans might as well hand him a tub of vaseline when he walks through the gates so he can ass rape every single one of them at his leisure. :rolleyes:

There are better ways of protesting against him than abusing him and his kids at the match. Which numerous mongs would no doubt do

And this is the trouble, he knows hes losing the PR war as such and the general press etc are now not following the "poor Mike" view that they were originally, I reckon hes going to do this on the hope they get abuse so he can winge about it and say how nasty we all are.

So, the "my kids aren't safe anymore" line was clearly bollocks. :rolleyes:

One thing about Mike, he's not the brightest.

I personally don't care if he does stay providing the club is moving forward in a way the fans are happy with. I think the guy's a tool, but ultimately if he undoes his stupid policies and gets us going forward I won't be bothered if he's still at the club.

The reason being, that ultimately it doesn't matter who owns the club, it's what happens to the club that I'm bothered about. A new owner doesn't guarantee anything.

So, the "my kids aren't safe anymore" line was clearly bollocks. :rolleyes:

One thing about Mike, he's not the brightest.

I personally don't care if he does stay providing the club is moving forward in a way the fans are happy with. I think the guy's a tool, but ultimately if he undoes his stupid policies and gets us going forward I won't be bothered if he's still at the club.

The reason being, that ultimately it doesn't matter who owns the club, it's what happens to the club that I'm bothered about. A new owner doesn't guarantee anything.

I agree with the logic but cant see any chance of that ever happening.

There are better ways of protesting against him than abusing him and his kids at the match. Which numerous mongs would no doubt do

The patter's worked on you I see.

Looks that way doesn't it

Just trying to edge his way back in inch by inch. The moment he turns up at SJP is the moment the protests should all kick off again.

Exactly how it should be, it's like letting a mugger come to your birthday party.

The more time that passes the more it seems that this has been staged - maybe he got rid of KK because he wouldn't accept the fiscal strategy that ashley obviously wants to impose - for whatever reason it smells like all subsequent events have been managed in order to get Kinnear accepted and Ashley forgiven by the fans - Its not pleasant and he is not a nice guy but shit happens - if we can get somewhere with joe - fair enough - but it leaves a bad taste

The more time that passes the more it seems that this has been staged - maybe he got rid of KK because he wouldn't accept the fiscal strategy that ashley obviously wants to impose - for whatever reason it smells like all subsequent events have been managed in order to get Kinnear accepted and Ashley forgiven by the fans - Its not pleasant and he is not a nice guy but shit happens - if we can get somewhere with joe - fair enough - but it leaves a bad taste

SA was got rid of as soon as he asked for more cash.

SA was got rid of as soon as he asked for more cash.

Combined with some dreadful team performances - maybe Ashley has been sold the Wimbledon model and ditched the much quoted Arsenal model

Maybe you sit int he posh seats, but some of the total inbred twats that sit around me wouldnt think twice about shouting obscenities at MA or throw things at him, regardless of whether his kids are there or not.

Maybe you sit int he posh seats, but some of the total inbred twats that sit around me wouldnt think twice about shouting obscenities at MA or throw things at him, regardless of whether his kids are there or not.

I meant he's going for the sympathy vote. And it's worked on you. Anyway, if anyone does owt, just grass them up to a steward. :rolleyes:

I thought you'd give up your season ticket?

Whether he starts coming to watch the match again has no impact on me tbh. If he can't sell the club, I'd sooner he took an interest than not.

agreed.

Whether he starts coming to watch the match again has no impact on me tbh. If he can't sell the club, I'd sooner he took an interest than not.

I've no doubt he could have sold the club if he were looking the market value for it. He's looking for a decent profit and in doing so he's hindering the clubs progression, that's why I'm pissed off.

Money is power.

I have £20 in my wallet and £7 in the bank.

Anyone fancy clubbing in and buying it then?

Well according to a Telegraph article online he's only paid off a tiny fraction of the £100 mill debt he inherited. Paid £134 mill, so offer him £150 mill.

50,000 supporters, 3 grand each, it's all yours. Go for it :rolleyes: