Danny B is a fuckin mug

Guest Stevie

This thread says to me that the mods need to take a long hard look at themselves. Everyone has been sick to death of the pric for months and all he got was a poxy 2 week ban which he came back from even worse than ever.

And that doesn't mean in the mirror Jonny ;)

This thread says to me that on the contrary, some regulars need to take a long hard look at themselves and use the functionality that has been provided to them precisely for situations such as this.

The 'ignore' function is not something we added just for the hell of it - it's there for a purpose.

The 'poxy 2 week ban' may have ensured that no posts by the username 'DannyB' were made, but the bloke who logs on as him was still here. Do you get my drift?

Yes people can ignore him, but you mods have to have some kind of responsibility for the impact he's having by letting him remain on the board. Too many threads are turning into the Danny show now though, it's not even if as the arguments are amusing.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'poxy 2 week ban' may have ensured that no posts by the username 'DannyB' were made, but the bloke who logs on as him was still here. Do you get my drift?

Read that again ;)

Im pretty sure stevie has done one of these threads for me and sima too over the years. Is it not about time someone did one for him, the rock hard, soopa fan, BNP supporting tool?

There's a definite pattern developing.

;)

Do one for me J69, what are they going to say that hasn't already been said??? Level headed poster, who never over reacts

He;'s a deluded fuckin cunt, it's got beyond tedious now. FUCK OFF

:icon_lol:

Stevie, if there is one person on this whole board who is deluded its got to be you. I dont know who the fuck decided you are the voice of the fans but if you got down off your high horse for one fucking second, stopped accusing everyone of being boring, not being themselves, being gay for not drinking, not being worthy of attending games, unpatriotic for not supporting the BNP blah blah fucking blah, you would see that you are far and away the biggest waste of space, bigoted, unfunny, boring, unoriginal fat thick as pig shit fucker this board has ever seen.

Id be fucking embarrassed with that fuckign self appraisal you gave yourself, careful you dont fall off that pedastal or you could do yourself an injury

Read that again :icon_lol:

Yeah... and? ;)

Im pretty sure stevie has done one of these threads for me and sima too over the years. Is it not about time someone did one for him, the rock hard, soopa fan, BNP supporting tool?

Do one for me J69, what are they going to say that hasn't already been said??? Level headed poster, who never over reacts

Stevie, if there is one person on this whole board who is deluded its got to be you. I dont know who the fuck decided you are the voice of the fans but if you got down off your high horse for one fucking second, stopped accusing everyone of being boring, not being themselves, being gay for not drinking, not being worthy of attending games, unpatriotic for not supporting the BNP blah blah fucking blah, you would see that you are far and away the biggest waste of space, bigoted, unfunny, boring, unoriginal fat thick as pig shit fucker this board has ever seen.

Id be fucking embarrassed with that fuckign self appraisal you gave yourself, careful you dont fall off that pedastal or you could do yourself an injury

;)

Danny is my fav'rite poster tbh.

Always good for a laugh.

Yeah... and? ;)

Regarding people that posted afterwards, ignoring the point of the above post and continuing to ask for Danny to be banned.

This thread says to me that the mods need to take a long hard look at themselves. Everyone has been sick to death of the pric for months and all he got was a poxy 2 week ban which he came back from even worse than ever.

And that doesn't mean in the mirror Jonny ;)

This thread says to me that on the contrary, some regulars need to take a long hard look at themselves and use the functionality that has been provided to them precisely for situations such as this.

The 'ignore' function is not something we added just for the hell of it - it's there for a purpose.

Yes people can ignore him, but you mods have to have some kind of responsibility for the impact he's having by letting him remain on the board. Too many threads are turning into the Danny show now though, it's not even if as the arguments are amusing.

OK Luke, I'm intrigued as to what action you think we should take. Yes we can ban him... but he'll simply create an alter-ego. We can lock the thread but that ends up with us being accused of being Hitler-esque.

You lot (not necessarily you btw) pander to his needs by biting. What's more, whenever anyone can find something to dig at him with, they don't fail to deliver. No many are helping themselves tbh.

Yeah... and? :icon_lol:

Regarding people that posted afterwards, ignoring the point of the above post and continuing to ask for Danny to be banned.

OK you've truly lost me.... ;)

In layman's terms, DannyB was on here as someone else when 'DannyB' was under a 2 week ban. Comprendé?

:drinks:

;)

Danny is my fav'rite poster tbh.

Always good for a laugh.

Best argument for an IP ban so far :icon_lol:

Yeah... and? :icon_lol:

OK you've truly lost me.... ;)

In layman's terms, DannyB was on here as someone else when 'DannyB' was under a 2 week ban. Comprendé?

Tom was telling people who posted after you to read that part of your post again, because they seemed to have missed it :drinks:

He's a complete dick, but banning is a bit petulant imo.

I'd rather he just came to realise that his transparent baiting and childish wind up attempts are boring. People would probably be interested in what his opinions about Newcastle, the Premier League and football in general if they weren't laden with endless attempts to drag the ubiquitous "big club" debate into the forum again.

I enjoy banter with fans of other clubs, I like getting their perspective on things. But every post of his is either having a go at Newcastle, or spunking over some average Spurs result/performance/quote.

the manc, one of the scousers and even some of the mackems who occasionally pop their head over here can have a decent chat without it descending into a boring stevie baiting session.

;)

Don't get me wrong, you are a complete arsehole so your words are meaningless and worthless. You are boring, clearly it's an open wound that I exposed that. I'd be completely wounded if someone as dull as you found me funny, and I mean that in the nicest possible way, you don't have anything to say, honestly you don't, and if I thought a complete and utter wank of a kid was on my wave length, I'd fuckin question who I am.

As for the rest, the racist BNP bit, "pig shit fucker" I invite you to say that to my face, and as such have pm'd you my mobile number so you can tell me on Saturday.

You have and all you fool ;) If you cant take it dont give it mate

I don't give anything I state facts, and when lowly wanks like you insult me but can't and won't back it up it's time to pipe down, which clearly it was for you a long time ago.

Stevie, I thought you were above this sort of stuff. I stopped meeting people I 'dissed' for fights a long time ago. Get over yourself, you think its quite alright for you to call people worse than shit on a daily basis but as soon as you get some back you cant take it and start offering people out in pms.

Stevie, I thought you were above this sort of stuff. I stopped meeting people I 'dissed' for fights a long time ago. Get over yourself, you think its quite alright for you to call people worse than shit on a daily basis but as soon as you get some back you cant take it and start offering people out in pms.

There's only one thing that I've regretted saying on this board, and that's when I called Alex a baldy wank, because clearly despite his mild attempts to antagonise me at times, he's a nice man. I wouldn't say that to his face because he genuinely comes across as a good bloke. But you fuckin YOU, anything I've ever said about you on here I'd say to your face. If you looked like Riddick Bowe, I'd still fuckin say it. You're the third biggest wank I've seen on this board.

Stop pming me you strange man. If you have anything to say say it in here for all to see.

I'll copy and paste the conversation fuckin Jimmy.

why would i want to ring you you goon ;)

You're a coward. You're prepared to insult people on line but you're lack of guts means you're not prepared to back up what you'll say in person. Any sad bastard can hide behind a monitor, I'm not even threatening you. All I'm doing is inviting you to say it to my face.

Have you heard yourself man. You say the same shit about me day in day out :icon_lol: I think we both know that Ive got better things to do with my weekends than drive to town to meet you. Im sure your ego will interpet that as me being scared of you but the truth is, unless someone has a crack at me or insults my family im far too old to be meeting big boys off the internet for a scrap

In other words you're a coward? I appreciate the driving in to town bit, but it is after all a match day, and Newcastle are playing at home, maybe you have "better things to do" despite claiming to be a season ticket holder for years". all I'm asking you to do is say to my face what you're prepared to say on line. You don't have any substance at all, clearly I've opened a deep wound.

clearly

Edited by Stevie

The difference being, despite all the rubbish you have spouted about me on this board, I dont care enough to want you to say it to my face. You clearly do, despite your protestaions to the contrary.

You're thick. You don't care because you're a coward. I think I've mentioned you twice in the last three months, no one cares about you, you're just there. I bet 20% of your posts are replying to Wacky or me getting yourself all emotional, I don't think Wacky genuinely believes you're a cunt, but I do, it shines through.

Anyway Phil Mitchell im off to bed. Glad to see I got a rise out of you. Like i said before, if you cant take it dont give it. You have posted more abuse about people on this board than anyone else and rarely had to endure any back. Your a typical bully mate and you cant deal with it if someone dares give some back. Get over yourself

Anyway Phil Mitchell im off to bed. Glad to see I got a rise out of you. Like i said before, if you cant take it dont give it. You have posted more abuse about people on this board than anyone else and rarely had to endure any back. Your a typical bully mate and you cant deal with it if someone dares give some back. Get over yourself

I've never bullied anyone in my life but I've rarely said anything I don't mean, and my main point is and was you are a total nobhead, the only people I've ever said anything derogatory about on this board are all from South of the Tyne apart from Alex.

I can't even remember saying anything about you in the last few month, banter with you is like drawing Chesterfield at home in the 3rd Round of the Cup in front of 27,000, with a predictable dull 2-0 win.

IP Ban the boring obsessed cockney shitehound.

He brings no insight, no humour, no opinions worth a wank. He spams the board with his worthless Wum bollocks and makes it a worse place. He hasnt written a post worth reading in months, and he constantly ruins threads with the same old bollocks.

I say get rid of the useless cunt

I'd agree with this. The number of threads that get derailed by this wanker is ridiculous. And saying "he's a WUM, just ignore him" is daft, because some people clearly can't ignore him. If he goes, the problem goes - and he is a problem because he's dragging this place down by constantly looking for and getting a reaction from certain people.

The job of the mods is to stop stuff like that happening. Time they did their job.

To be fair if we got rid of all the pricks on here you would have been banned a long time ago... ;)

This place took serious damage when I stopped posting regularly tbh. All that would have happened if you'd banned me a long time ago is it would have gone to shit a long time ago. :drinks:

And if I was here to deal with Danny he would have been whipped into shape a long time ago. :icon_lol: