Danny B is a fuckin mug

Guest Stevie

Im pretty sure stevie has done one of these threads for me and sima too over the years. Is it not about time someone did one for him, the rock hard, soopa fan, BNP supporting tool?

There's a definite pattern developing.

:icon_lol:

Do one for me J69, what are they going to say that hasn't already been said??? Level headed poster, who never over reacts, has the clubs best interests at heart, tall fat cunt, good footballer, can be a cunt but heart in right place, hates jumped up little mugs pretending to be something they're not, and there's at least three on here who I could level that at.

Don't forget "unparalleled ability to self-satirise". ;)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IP Ban the boring obsessed cockney shitehound.

He brings no insight, no humour, no opinions worth a wank. He spams the board with his worthless Wum bollocks and makes it a worse place. He hasnt written a post worth reading in months, and he constantly ruins threads with the same old bollocks.

I say get rid of the useless cunt

I'd agree with this. The number of threads that get derailed by this wanker is ridiculous. And saying "he's a WUM, just ignore him" is daft, because some people clearly can't ignore him. If he goes, the problem goes - and he is a problem because he's dragging this place down by constantly looking for and getting a reaction from certain people.

The job of the mods is to stop stuff like that happening. Time they did their job.

To be fair if we got rid of all the pricks on here you would have been banned a long time ago... ;)

IP Ban the boring obsessed cockney shitehound.

He brings no insight, no humour, no opinions worth a wank. He spams the board with his worthless Wum bollocks and makes it a worse place. He hasnt written a post worth reading in months, and he constantly ruins threads with the same old bollocks.

I say get rid of the useless cunt

I'd agree with this. The number of threads that get derailed by this wanker is ridiculous. And saying "he's a WUM, just ignore him" is daft, because some people clearly can't ignore him. If he goes, the problem goes - and he is a problem because he's dragging this place down by constantly looking for and getting a reaction from certain people.

The job of the mods is to stop stuff like that happening. Time they did their job.

To be fair if we got rid of all the pricks on here you would have been banned a long time ago... :icon_lol:

quite right :drinks:

but the main reason we don't instantly ban people for being pricks is that there would be no mods or admins left either ;)

This thread says to me that the mods need to take a long hard look at themselves. Everyone has been sick to death of the pric for months and all he got was a poxy 2 week ban which he came back from even worse than ever.

And that doesn't mean in the mirror Jonny ;)

Everyone has been sick to death of the pric for months and all he got was a poxy 2 week ban which he came back from even worse than ever.

Aye, he's just a pain in the arse now. I don't even get wound up by him, I just get annoyed by his being alive. I've got him on ignore and I still get annoyed when I see his name.

Fucking hell man ;)

Can an admin close this topic and re-open it when DannyB actually returns and starts being a tit again.

If I'm honest you're like his twin brother.

Aye, am Cockney born and bred.

Speaking of which, what happened to them two drunk birds that used to post on here?

Not sure if Toplass is still around ;) but Radgina still posts doesnt she?

:icon_lol: I do when I can be bothered but there are far too many WUMS kicking about nowadays so just browse now and again ..sometimes shake my head in disbelief and tutt quite a lot too :icon_lol:

Speaking of which, what happened to them two drunk birds that used to post on here?

Not sure if Toplass is still around ;) but Radgina still posts doesnt she?

:icon_lol: I do when I can be bothered but there are far too many WUMS kicking about nowadays so just browse now and again ..sometimes shake my head in disbelief and tutt quite a lot too :icon_lol:

Always were a stuck up cow though

This thread says to me that the mods need to take a long hard look at themselves. Everyone has been sick to death of the pric for months and all he got was a poxy 2 week ban which he came back from even worse than ever.

And that doesn't mean in the mirror Jonny ;)

This thread says to me that on the contrary, some regulars need to take a long hard look at themselves and use the functionality that has been provided to them precisely for situations such as this.

The 'ignore' function is not something we added just for the hell of it - it's there for a purpose.

The 'poxy 2 week ban' may have ensured that no posts by the username 'DannyB' were made, but the bloke who logs on as him was still here. Do you get my drift?