Danny B is a fuckin mug

Guest Stevie

This thread says to me that the mods need to take a long hard look at themselves. Everyone has been sick to death of the pric for months and all he got was a poxy 2 week ban which he came back from even worse than ever.

And that doesn't mean in the mirror Jonny :drinks:

This thread says to me that on the contrary, some regulars need to take a long hard look at themselves and use the functionality that has been provided to them precisely for situations such as this.

The 'ignore' function is not something we added just for the hell of it - it's there for a purpose.

The 'poxy 2 week ban' may have ensured that no posts by the username 'DannyB' were made, but the bloke who logs on as him was still here. Do you get my drift?

;) Jesus I feel like I just got bollocked by the IT bloke at work. I bet this is what you're like when people at your place have computer bother. Complete with air quotation marks.

"Have you tried :icon_lol: rebooting :icon_lol: ?"

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway Phil Mitchell im off to bed. Glad to see I got a rise out of you. Like i said before, if you cant take it dont give it. You have posted more abuse about people on this board than anyone else and rarely had to endure any back. Your a typical bully mate and you cant deal with it if someone dares give some back. Get over yourself

I've never bullied anyone in my life but I've rarely said anything I don't mean, and my main point is and was you are a total nobhead, the only people I've ever said anything derogatory about on this board are all from South of the Tyne apart from Alex.

I can't even remember saying anything about you in the last few month, banter with you is like drawing Chesterfield at home in the 3rd Round of the Cup in front of 27,000, with a predictable dull 2-0 win.

orly_owl.jpg

Seriously man, he'll be fizzing at the slit over this thread. That's the reason he winds people up, is for threads like this. As Craig said just use the ignore function, or better yet don't actually get so wound up over someone on the internet who is clearly only saying things to get a rise.

This thread says to me that the mods need to take a long hard look at themselves. Everyone has been sick to death of the pric for months and all he got was a poxy 2 week ban which he came back from even worse than ever.

This thread says to me that on the contrary, some regulars need to take a long hard look at themselves and use the functionality that has been provided to them precisely for situations such as this.

The 'ignore' function is not something we added just for the hell of it - it's there for a purpose.

The 'poxy 2 week ban' may have ensured that no posts by the username 'DannyB' were made, but the bloke who logs on as him was still here. Do you get my drift?

;) Jesus I feel like I just got bollocked by the IT bloke at work. I bet this is what you're like when people at your place have computer bother. Complete with air quotation marks.

How exactly would you have whipped him into shape then?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=551986

tbh

:drinks:

The difference being, despite all the rubbish you have spouted about me on this board, I dont care enough to want you to say it to my face. You clearly do, despite your protestaions to the contrary.

You're thick. You don't care because you're a coward. I think I've mentioned you twice in the last three months, no one cares about you, you're just there. I bet 20% of your posts are replying to Wacky or me getting yourself all emotional, I don't think Wacky genuinely believes you're a cunt, but I do, it shines through.

Ohh! but I do.

:drinks:

The ignore function is not worth a wank because you can still see the pric is making posts. I used to ignore him but other posters kept replying and in the end it would turn into the DannyB show/thread then I'd have to reply, unfortunately it's in my nature to abuse people. :drinks:

Just IP ban the cunt and be done with it, he's probably reading this sitting poking his arse with a big smile on his face.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

By roflpwning him every time he turned up. :drinks:

Craig, there are people on here who are more than capable of ignoring the prick (Asprilla, spongebob, myself), who still think he's fucking the place up. There's no point in me putting him on ignore cos I pretty much ignore him anyway, but that doesn't stop others from biting and him dragging down just about every thread that gets started on the Newcastle board.

I'm not on here enough to really give that much of a shit about whether you ban him or not (I just thought I'd give my opinion on it), but you don't have to be on here very much at all to see what he and those that react to him are doing to the place. There's fuck all point in catching up on a thread half the time, cos there's a good chance that 4 of the 7 pages will be some pointless bullshit argument with him. Should people stop reacting to him? Yes, but they won't. But he's the one provoking the reaction, and he's the one that isn't a Newcastle supporter, so fuck him imo.

People need to help themselves. Yes he's trashing threads but only because people are biting.

You can lead a horse to water and all that but not a lot more.

The message board equivalent of card waving to the ref IMO. Pathetic.

Almost as pathetic as Stevies attempt to bait me back onto the main board...or soccer"mom"'s attempts at appearing female.

Almost as pathetic as Stevies attempt to bait me back onto the main board...or soccer"mom"'s attempts at appearing female.

Where did I attempt to do that??? Your self-imposed exile didn't last long.

Where did I attempt to do that??? Your self-imposed exile didn't last long.

In the Given thread spouting your usual tripe.

I Always said I will pop back now and then but I wont be getting involved in the usual rubbish that comes with it.

Thing is Stevie, you have your point of view, I have mine, neither of us are going to sway the other one because we are both passionate about what we believe to be true. The only difference between you and me is that I am intelligent enough to realise this.

Keep flogging your dead horse fella.

BFITW.

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife between you two btw.

Yeah you're not funny. Less funny than Fop TBH.

Chompy chompy Tottenham Hotspur tbh.

Yeah I know I shouldnt, especially in light of everybody laying the blame at my door. TBF everybody knows what Alex is so you are right, no need to respond.